wrexham v ayr united

ayrunited

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Will be in the home end as I worked in Wrecsam for years alongside a few supporters & obviously, Killie reasons. Hope all the Ayr fans heading down have a great weekend except for the result.

Do you want to join the carryout car driver rotation?

Just booked up the train there and back on Saturday, £67 from Barrhead using trainsplit, some saving against what Virgin / Scotrail quote you. 
What are the chances of Moore making his return here? 

Harvie, Doohan, Kelly the only ones away for us? I don’t think Moore, Ross or Murdoch will be fit either.

Given our absentees I’d play

Hare-Reid

Houston
Adams
Roscoe
Ecrepont

Geggan
Docherty
Kerr

McCowan
Doolan
Forrest

Absolutely no idea what to expect from Wrexham but it should be a good weekend regardless.

Going by their local press they appear to be on a poor run of form, their local reporter is having a bit of a heeds gone over one of their centre halves who has made two mistakes in 4 games. Feel this is very much an opportunity for a few players to stake claims to starting positions, huge opportunity for Hare-Reid in particular to get more game time. 

Interesting to see one of their on loan players saying they need to "go ugly" so could be quite a physical battle, no doubt the big farmer will be up for it. Wrexham need to go ugly

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

Going by their local press they appear to be on a poor run of form, their local reporter is having a bit of a heeds gone over one of their centre halves who has made two mistakes in 4 games. Feel this is very much an opportunity for a few players to stake claims to starting positions, huge opportunity for Hare-Reid in particular to get more game time. 

Interesting to see one of their on loan players saying they need to "go ugly" so could be quite a physical battle, no doubt the big farmer will be up for it. Wrexham need to go ugly

Maybe in league games, but I reckon both teams will approach this as a mid season friendly. I'm not on Facebook anymore but have any Wrexham fans been on the Somerset Road End?  I'm curious as how to how their fans feel about this game as the rest of the Conference are playing league games that day.

I caught their highlights against Southport on BT Sports last night and the goals they lost were horrific.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

I caught their highlights against Southport on BT Sports last night and the goals they lost were horrific.

Stockport you mean! Was reading the Wrexham Red Passion message board, seemingly there was a bit of trouble in the town though it didn't help that the away buses started arriving at 11. I'm expecting a police presence but I think they'll soon discover that the away fans are just down for some beers and a laugh. I see no reason to think otherwise.

Harvie, Doohan, Kelly the only ones away for us? I don’t think Moore, Ross or Murdoch will be fit either.

Hare-Reid

Houston
Adams
Roscoe
Ecrepont

Geggan
Docherty
Kerr

McCowan
Doolan
Forrest

Absolutely no idea what to expect from Wrexham but it should be a good weekend regardless.
Houston has played for Rangers U20s in the competition already, not sure if that means he's cup tied. He might even still be eligible to play for them against Ballymena this weekend.

The Bootlegger's (Hail The Captain)  post match video from the pub after the Stockport game seemed to suggest they want their manager punted. They're currently 16th with only 2 wins in  8 games so they're pretty rancid it would seem. No idea how 'rancid' at National League Level compares with our league, but would imagine neither team will view a loss here as any kind of catastrophe. 

See you there, pop-pickers.

image.jpeg.598dfe0516587185fc2048cc9bc107e2.jpeg

Hare-Reid

Houston
Adams
Roscoe
Ecrepont

Geggan
Docherty
Kerr

McCowan
Doolan
Forrest

Either swap Muirhead for Houston or push Geggan back to RB and put Bell in midfield.