Cove v Cowdenbeath

Image result for cove cowdenbeath

Bring it on.

Fully expecting Cove to win this quite comfortably. 

I've been living up in Aberdeen since 2007 and have been waiting for a 'home' game for so long now.  A morning stroll down Belmont St and going into numerous pubs before heading along to watch Cowden is the stuff dreams are made of for me.

Sadly I'm in Geneva this weekend :lol: 

I hope the players have been informed that fire extinguishers or tea urns are fair game for post match warm down. 😤

Have to say that Paul Hartley has done well after going thru an exhaustive and challenging selection process for the Cove job before finally being chosen by his father in law 😂

1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

I hope the players have been informed that fire extinguishers or tea urns are fair game for post match warm down. 😤

Have to say that Paul Hartley has done well after going thru an exhaustive and challenging selection process for the Cove job before finally being chosen by his father in law 😂

Hartley won’t allow the same nonsense as there was at CP he’s too experienced for that.

Looking forward to a “ home” game.

I hope the players have been informed that fire extinguishers or tea urns are fair game for post match warm down. [emoji36]
Have to say that Paul Hartley has done well after going thru an exhaustive and challenging selection process for the Cove job before finally being chosen by his father in law [emoji23]
Here he goes....keep it up lex!The seethe from yourself is embarrassing!Let it go,get yourself up to cove and have a good time rather than be a seething mess.

58 minutes ago, mo83 said:
4 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:
I hope the players have been informed that fire extinguishers or tea urns are fair game for post match warm down. emoji36.png
Have to say that Paul Hartley has done well after going thru an exhaustive and challenging selection process for the Cove job before finally being chosen by his father in law emoji23.png

Here he goes....keep it up lex!The seethe from yourself is embarrassing!Let it go,get yourself up to cove and have a good time rather than be a seething mess.

Hook line and sinker 😂

9 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Bring it on.

Fully expecting Cove to win this quite comfortably. 

I've been living up in Aberdeen since 2007 and have been waiting for a 'home' game for so long now.  A morning stroll down Belmont St and going into numerous pubs before heading along to watch Cowden is the stuff dreams are made of for me.

Sadly I'm in Geneva this weekend :lol: 

Lol

What’s the chances?

Apparantly quite good! 

36 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

£12 and £8 took me about a minute to find it on their website.

Yes. That's just to get in the ground. If you want a seat in their stand you pay another 2 pounds.

Good luck to Cowdenbeath hope you get a good result