Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Minertaur

Cove v Cowdenbeath

Recommended Posts

Image result for cove cowdenbeath

Image result for cove cowdenbeath

Bring it on.

Fully expecting Cove to win this quite comfortably. 

I've been living up in Aberdeen since 2007 and have been waiting for a 'home' game for so long now.  A morning stroll down Belmont St and going into numerous pubs before heading along to watch Cowden is the stuff dreams are made of for me.

Sadly I'm in Geneva this weekend :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Home win looks like the shout here. Cove scoring goals for fun we have a few players out so it’ll be doubly difficult. We need to keep 11 on the park more often. Let’s start with this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A draw would be an excellent result for us I think. Hoping we can snatch a late win and send those fuckers into another meltdown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the players have been informed that fire extinguishers or tea urns are fair game for post match warm down. 😤

Have to say that Paul Hartley has done well after going thru an exhaustive and challenging selection process for the Cove job before finally being chosen by his father in law 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

I hope the players have been informed that fire extinguishers or tea urns are fair game for post match warm down. 😤

Have to say that Paul Hartley has done well after going thru an exhaustive and challenging selection process for the Cove job before finally being chosen by his father in law 😂

Hartley won’t allow the same nonsense as there was at CP he’s too experienced for that.

Looking forward to a “ home” game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I hope the players have been informed that fire extinguishers or tea urns are fair game for post match warm down. 
Have to say that Paul Hartley has done well after going thru an exhaustive and challenging selection process for the Cove job before finally being chosen by his father in law
Here he goes....keep it up lex!The seethe from yourself is embarrassing!Let it go,get yourself up to cove and have a good time rather than be a seething mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Here he goes....keep it up lex!The seethe from yourself is embarrassing!Let it go,get yourself up to cove and have a good time rather than be a seething mess.

Give it a rest. It’s beyond boring now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, mo83 said:
4 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:
I hope the players have been informed that fire extinguishers or tea urns are fair game for post match warm down. emoji36.png
Have to say that Paul Hartley has done well after going thru an exhaustive and challenging selection process for the Cove job before finally being chosen by his father in law emoji23.png

Here he goes....keep it up lex!The seethe from yourself is embarrassing!Let it go,get yourself up to cove and have a good time rather than be a seething mess.

Hook line and sinker 😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Image result for cove cowdenbeath

Image result for cove cowdenbeath

Bring it on.

Fully expecting Cove to win this quite comfortably. 

I've been living up in Aberdeen since 2007 and have been waiting for a 'home' game for so long now.  A morning stroll down Belmont St and going into numerous pubs before heading along to watch Cowden is the stuff dreams are made of for me.

Sadly I'm in Geneva this weekend :lol: 

Lol

What’s the chances?

Apparantly quite good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hook line and sinker
 
Go on mention Hartley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Go on mention Hartley emoji39.png

No, you will have to wait for your next w**k 😍

how do you think Montrose will do on Saturday and do you even care ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, you will have to wait for your next w**k
how do you think Montrose will do on Saturday and do you even care ?
Falkirk away tough one lex...Take a draw right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Looking forward to a “ home” game.

:( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What are the admission prices?

Cove's website is shite.

£12 and £8 took me about a minute to find it on their website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

£12 and £8 took me about a minute to find it on their website.

Yes. That's just to get in the ground. If you want a seat in their stand you pay another 2 pounds.

Good luck to Cowdenbeath hope you get a good result

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fingers crossed for today. Was hoping to be at this one, but sunbathing on Cala Bassa beach in Ibiza was more tempting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PELE said:

Fingers crossed for today. Was hoping to be at this one, but sunbathing on Cala Bassa beach in Ibiza was more tempting.

It’s roasting in Aberdeen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...