Partick Thistle v Ross County

3 minutes ago, yoda said:

What did Blair Spittal do? 

Celebrated with a big shhhh and a hogan-esque ear-cupping. 

Now by that, you'd imagine he'd been given grief by the support, but I'll be honest, I barely even realised he was playing such was the complete lack of...anything. And we've roundly abused Scott Fox every time he visited. He was the least shite shite player we had last season, so I'm not really sure why he did it. Maybe he had a reason. 

Anyway, if you're reading Blair, luv u, hope it disnae hurt too much bbz x

Cupped his hand to his ear and gave the big shhhhh to the JHS. Totally uncalled for especially as he never really got any stick today. Anyway stuff him what a terrific last 75 minutes from the team. McGinty was magnificent and Penrice and Miller were very good. Big difference after Caldwell brought on Palmer and Robson. Was a terrific end to end game and what a lovely feeling to be in the last 8

7 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Routine home cup win...

Blair Spittal

Laughing-Goose.gif.d2ef2a3c1cc69ce9edc098796dee5eff.gif

Well done...have to admit..I predicted County would bowl you for a 'duck?'

p.s. ….got a bus sorted for the 23rd yet?..….Yer more than welcome to ride pillion on my mobility 500cc Bonnaville!....cheery!

17 hours ago, Comrie said:

Had to be an ex-County player (though he didn't play much) to score the winner against us.

Was fairly likely, since they had 4 ex-County players playing yesterday, was bound to be one of them!

Well, bar Fox, obvs

Edited by Stub Acme
Stupidity

Enjoyed that yesterday. A bit like the Dundee United game in that not much between the sides first half.

Second half we kept at it and the fitness levels held up well. The main difference was that the subs all made am impact unlike the three in the previous match.

Some good performances too. Rafa was well off the boil and Williamson started off poorly but kept at it.

Jones had a tough shift but did grow into the game and should be a vital player. Hopefully he can get his first goal(s) over the next two games.

Fox had a few flaps at crosses but was okay. Not sure if he or Sneddon will play in the next game. I'm happy with either tbh ad it's a good problem for the manager to have.

We might even see Mitch Austin over the next couple of weeks. 

County seemed to dwarf our players but never really dominated at set pieces as I feared they would. Scored a nice couple of goals. I don't think they were too bad, I guess our game plan came off better.