Partick Thistle v Ross County

The last time County came to Firhill they were even money, they've improved and we're probably about the same or slightly worse as we were at the end of February (McDonald had signed but hadn't really got going ) , yet County are 7/5 to win and 8/11 to qualify.  Makes not a lick of sense to me.

7/5 is a very attractive price for county on current form. Played 6, won 5 and drawn 1 to start the season and it should have been 6 from 6. I rate partick and I know it wont be an easy game but I'd be heavily backing county at that price. 

9 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

Some more visiting money from our certain defeat would have been nice.

There will be tonnes of visiting money. It's just that visiting will be all it will be doing, Uncle Roy will be keeping it on his person.

Blair Spittal 😂

Nothing he does in football will ever not end in failure. GIRUY. 

Say what you like about Caldwell but there's been few games across his tenure where we haven't at least been competitive in the match. We survived a couple of sitters in the 90 minutes but getting De Vita off and Robson on improved us immeasurably going forward. 

A deserved win and bring on Life's Losers away in the next round. 

Missed the first half but sounds like I missed nothing. Thought we were poor and never looked like we were going to create anything until Miller’s goal but after that we were the better team by quite a bit. McGinty was excellent once again and MOTM for me. Miller, Penrice and Saunders also very good. Palmer and Robson effective when they came on too.