Troon Juniors

LurpakButter

Guest Mr Happy

For somebody “out his depth” I thought he got it absolutely bang on today. Tactics were 100% correct against an excellent Clydebank side & he got the boys fighting well for him to show everyone a big reaction from Monday.

Well done Jonny, Deano & Marty!

I was there yesterday following my Bankies[emoji851]. And I fully agree with you, your manager was on the teams case from kickoff. I can't say what our manager was doing, as he was on the other side of the park. [emoji23] we couldn't do anything about Troon yesterday[emoji85]Troon wanted it more and dominated the midfield, the tactics seem to work well for Troon.

Troon should really be beating Whitletts. Mr Baillie failed at Craigmark then Annbank and now he’s failing at Troon. I feel the lad is out his depth really.

I would give the job to the guy Stevie McCreadie. He’s doing well at Kilbirnie and he’s always about the games because of his boy.

I wouldn’t give McCreadie the job, was at Girvan last season and left us in a mess.
Nice guy though.

Spank has had to pick up the pieces, well at least try if you can call it that.

Did that guy your talking about not stand down due to ill health at the time .

i remember one game talking to a committee guy at the gate middle of last season who said the staff before spanks , were left with about 5 or 6 players after the team left to go and play Premier . Peter Leonard left and they all followed .

11 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Were the guys before Spank not left with about 5 or 6 players after the team left to go and play Premier . Remember speaking to a committee guy who said the guy Dinwoodie and his coaches , the guy McCreadie were left no team , no coaches and no players . Peter Leonard left and they all followed .

Ian came in Pre season 18/19, but couldn't get the backroom staff or players he wanted, Stevie and Jamie followed, they managed to get a team together, then ian came back after Stevie stepped down for health reasons.

I wouldn’t give McCreadie the job, was at Girvan last season and left us in a mess.
Nice guy though.

Spank has had to pick up the pieces, well at least try if you can call it that.

Granted McCreadie did inherit a mess as when Peter left a lot of players left.
If only we could have kept Peter, his achievements were great with Girvan. Whitletts will reap the benefits now.

Ian came in Pre season 18/19, but couldn't get the backroom staff or players he wanted, Stevie and Jamie followed, they managed to get a team together, then ian came back after Stevie stepped down for health reasons.

I’m not surprised he couldn’t get a back room team. He’s too busy trying to play to the fans. I saw him kick the wall last season and I have already seen it this season, I’m sure the wall will win.
I would give Baillie more time before changing.

2 hours ago, XXX said:

I’m not surprised he couldn’t get a back room team. He’s too busy trying to play to the fans. I saw him kick the wall last season and I have already seen it this season, I’m sure the wall will win.
I would give Baillie more time before changing.

I don't understand what you mean by playing to the fans.

I don't understand what you mean by playing to the fans.

Watch him over the next few games and you will know what I mean.

Would have Baillie any day!

Anyway, this is a Troon forum so I will leave it at that on here.