Troon Juniors

LurpakButter

I went along to this game tonight. I cant believe how bad troon played. Whitlets were streets ahead of them sharper and fitter. I think they will end up doing well this year.

it is clear that baillie and co are not good enough for the job. He failed at Annbank and craigmark. They would be better getting experience behind them. 

Took in this game and well done to Whitletts , looked sharper and fitter and hungrier . Troon look like a team in trouble with no real direction or leadership .
Talking to a Troon supporter tonight who was saying the squad is threadbare with no new players due and he’s heard 1 or 2 of the players have had enough already of whats going on and are about to move on .

58 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Took in this game and well done to Whitletts , looked sharper and fitter and hungrier . Troon look like a team in trouble with no real direction or leadership .
Talking to a Troon supporter tonight who was saying the squad is threadbare with no new players due and he’s heard 1 or 2 of the players have had enough already of whats going on and are about to move on .

I think they need some players. I never heard baillie shout much either in tonights game which was surprising. 

centre mid (Montgomery I think) was very poor. Probably not the solution. Other centre mid was also poor. 

Is that the money run out of troon now just like previous clubs who think it's good to spend spend spend but when things ain't right they think it's time to get rid of managers it's about time clubs stop spending stupid money on has beens and spend wisely they might have more success

20 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:
9 hours ago, Hawlino said:
Interesting to hear big George Grierson making a dug-out return . Was seen at the Troon game on Wednesday night . Would that one interest him . Tried and proven junior manager .

He was at the match because he is the whitletts ambassador

Whitlets ambassador LOL

They really need a boost after watching them the other night . Where did the lad Burns go and there was a coach he had last time i watched them , never stopped directing and coaching all game . Good team few years back too .

Troon should really be beating Whitletts. Mr Baillie failed at Craigmark then Annbank and now he’s failing at Troon. I feel the lad is out his depth really.

I would give the job to the guy Stevie McCreadie. He’s doing well at Kilbirnie and he’s always about the games because of his boy.

Troon should really be beating Whitletts. Mr Baillie failed at Craigmark then Annbank and now he’s failing at Troon. I feel the lad is out his depth really.

I would give the job to the guy Stevie McCreadie. He’s doing well at Kilbirnie and he’s always about the games because of his boy.

When was the last time you were at a match we are flying atm and were 10x better than troon the other night they had no fight or passion embarrassing tbh

For somebody “out his depth” I thought he got it absolutely bang on today. Tactics were 100% correct against an excellent Clydebank side & he got the boys fighting well for him to show everyone a big reaction from Monday.

Well done Jonny, Deano & Marty!

17 hours ago, Troon Portland said:

For somebody “out his depth” I thought he got it absolutely bang on today. Tactics were 100% correct against an excellent Clydebank side & he got the boys fighting well for him to show everyone a big reaction from Monday.

Well done Jonny, Deano & Marty!

Baillie and Deano were cracking players with tons of knowledge of the game. Takes time to get ideas across. When Liam McGuiness took over at Kilbirnie they were losing 6 to Largs and Hurlford then things turned and he kept us up and the club is progressing well. They will be fine given time.