Sectional League Cup
Quarter-Finals
Wed 14th 6:45 KO
Renfrew v Beith
Pollok v Kilsyth
Lanark v Glencairn
Mon 26th 6:30 KO
Talbot v Whitletts

So one of the QFs is NOT 2 days after R2!

Special treatment for Talbot? or for Whitletts?

29 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
1 hour ago, archieb said:

Because Talbot playing the replay of the senior Scottish cup on Saturday

19 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

They've earned the privilege. I'm sure as a Junior fan you'll understand the reasoning.

Reason(ing) that may be. Justification it is not!

So archieb so talbot did what they did last season doesn't deserve them special treatment and like people have said before they represent west juniors but u think its wrong just goes to show u dont care about any club who represents the west in the Scottish cup let's hope whoever's u support doesn't have this same issue by the way what team do u support that's the most interesting question

I'm sure Lanark United's and Rutherglen Glencairn's players would have liked the opportunity to have more than two days' notice to arrange getting away from work early to get to Lanark in time to prepare properly for a 6.45pm kick off. Two weeks' notice would have been fine I'm sure, but we weren't given that proposal as far as I am aware.

Some of our players struggled to make it to Cambuslang on time last night. Goodness knows what sort of team we'll have for Wednesday night.

27 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Can the unhappy teams not just come to an agreement to move their tie like Talbot and Whitletts did? Seems like a more constructive solution. 

We weren't aware that was an option, we received notifications telling us when the games are to be played. We didn't get an "if that doesn't suit then find your own date that does" option.

8 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

The fact they are representing Junior Football in the William Hill Scottish Cup is ample justification.

Glensmad is right, the people who are complaining , get a fekcing grip. There's even people on here complaining about this who are normally respectable, objective in their posts, not now it seems.

Auchinleck are representing Scottish Junior Football in the Senior Scottish cup, so you want to give them every chance, if not, they will get pumped as not having enough rest and everyone outside of junior football will say "aye junior teams are so shite as expected if Auchinleck are the best".

If it wasn't Auchinleck then if it was another Junior team representing Junior football then I'm sure they would have received the same time off for the Senior Scottish Cup

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread