Falkirk Globetrotter 2019 tour: Montrose, you are next

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Do you add unnecessary players to the crowd w**k figures?

None of your own fans talk to you, do they? So needy.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Lol minted through ball for a goal

You are welcome Tids.

Twinkle toes fae Sammon again emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Good pass and I really think i love the big man.

Montrose seem decent enough, couple of really good last ditch challenges and they're playing the game of timewasting etc which is fair enough.

I still dont understand the shape we're supposed to have, Doyle is practically a winger while Dixon isnt bombing forward as much meaning we dont really have a LW and everyone is in the centre.

McShane, Tidser and Telfer havent been great but we've had a couple of nice bits of attacking play. Hope to see Longridge early on in the 2nd half

Montrose seem decent enough, couple of really good last ditch challenges and they're playing the game of timewasting etc which is fair enough.

I still dont understand the shape we're supposed to have, Doyle is practically a winger while Dixon isnt bombing forward as much meaning we dont really have a LW and everyone is in the centre.

McShane, Tidser and Telfer havent been great but we've had a couple of nice bits of attacking play. Hope to see Longridge early on in the 2nd half
Agree with all that, but I thought Longridge looked rusty against celtic. He's the type of player the game needs though.

I'd swap Tidser for Gomis. His energy would lift the speed of the game IMO.

1 minute ago, mic_17_uk said:

Agree with all that, but I thought Longridge looked rusty against celtic. He's the type of player the game needs though.

I'd swap Tidser for Gomis. His energy would lift the speed of the game IMO.

Tidser would be better a bit further forward, playing balls through. Agreed about Gomis being a better for the position that Tidser is playing.