Falkirk Globetrotter 2019 tour: Montrose, you are next

Agree with those singling Doyle out for praise. He is tenacious as f**k, engine is insane. He creates openings with his tenacity and fight and he moves us up the park quickly. He also really gets stuck in defending and that wngine covers up for sins of himself and others. Top lad. 

6 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

That’s tremendous, and truth positive that karma can indeed lend a hand when needed (and when the cause is a just one, and Christ, that keeper deserved it today).

Karma's far too inconsistent for my liking. It's never once tripped up Lee Robsinson and if anyone deserves it for timewasting that f'cker does.

Not sure we were at the same game. His passing, even basic, was awful. He was also at fault for their goal too. He wasn't the worst on the park but certainly not our best player.
Didn't think he was too bad at all but I seem to be in the minority. Misplaced pass or two but got stuck in and did the dirty work off the ball that allowed us to take control of the game for the most part

Didn't think he was too bad at all but I seem to be in the minority. Misplaced pass or two but got stuck in and did the dirty work off the ball that allowed us to take control of the game for the most part
I dont think he suits these games tbh but the cheering when his number went up is a minter. Hes nowhere near that bad.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Nedelko said:

I dont think he suits these games tbh but the cheering when his number went up is a minter. Hes nowhere near that bad.

I actually thought he was ok today. Never heard any cheering from where I was in the SS either. 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Nedelko said:

What cheering?

Agree he definitely does the dirty work and tracking back wellnoticed this last week as well.
Gomis is a great wee player just got that habit of being in the right place to break things up and gets the ball moving again.
Definitely need the sprinklers back on the pitch before the game and at half time.

Agreed, 2nd half was especially bad. You may not have picked it up on FTV but the wind was bad today, how much of an impact that had who knows.

Statler and Waldorf were droning on about it. Load of shite imo

Agree he definitely does the dirty work and tracking back wellnoticed this last week as well.
Gomis is a great wee player just got that habit of being in the right place to break things up and gets the ball moving again.
Definitely need the sprinklers back on the pitch before the game and at half time.
It's stuff like this he was (fairly) slaughtered for not doing before. He clearly has his limitations in comparison to Gomis and like Bairnardo, I'm not sure he's the player for the one-man holding midfield role. But he's obviously worked hard on his game and, to my eye, put in an admirable shift today before being overrun the 5/10 minutes leading up to his substitution