Falkirk Globetrotter 2019 tour: Montrose, you are next

Apologies Spud131, I was cursing you for "trolling" with that scoreline, you were a good couple of minutes ahead of the Falkirk FC Twitter feed and the BBC website - keep up the good work.
Happened to just be browsing the thread when the goal alert came through!!

Just now, spud131 said:
5 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:
Apologies Spud131, I was cursing you for "trolling" with that scoreline, you were a good couple of minutes ahead of the Falkirk FC Twitter feed and the BBC website - keep up the good work.

Happened to just be browsing the thread when the goal alert came through!!

Can mortals obtain these up to date goal alerts?

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Is it a problem for you if I pop in and post quite often Gary?

Lots of Falkirk fans seem to cope fine with it.

Lots of Falkirk fans think you're a deranged trainspotter. Even more have blocked you. Your point really doesn't hold up.

Just now, GaryDoug said:

Lots of Falkirk fans think you're a deranged trainspotter. Even more have blocked you. Your point really doesn't hold up.

It does you know.

Quite a few engage in dialogue when I make points.  I even get the odd greenie.  Mercifully, they really aren't all like you my friend.

Can mortals obtain these up to date goal alerts?
Just add Falkirk as a favourite team on flash scores app and it'll automatically alert you when there's a goal in a falkirk match. Usually quicker than sky sports new etc.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It does you know.

Quite a few engage in dialogue when I make points.  I even get the odd greenie.  Mercifully, they really aren't all like you my friend.

Quite possibly the three or four that haven't already binned you. Go back through the thread and count all the complaints about people retweeting you. Far more people think you're a tedious scrote than think you're a borderline human being. And you're no friend of mine.

Speaking of binning.

1 minute ago, GaryDoug said:

Quite possibly the three or four that haven't already binned you. Go back through the thread and count all the complaints about people retweeting you. Far more people think you're a tedious scrote than think you're a borderline human being. And you're no friend of mine.

Speaking of binning.

Nah, sorry - you do have some grown ups who can read beyond a username. 

Thought you had me on ignore already anyway? 

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

Montrose got what they deserved from that. Particularly pleasing to see the time wasting tit of a keeper sell the jerseys in truly spectacular style.
Longridge well short of match sharpness but Gomis really is a smashing wee player.

They were in the playoffs last season and yet roll up and start timewasting fae minute one.  How the hell did peterheid manage to lose at home to complete drivel like dumbarton?

This is getting slightly uncomfortable jere we need to get a grip, but the predictable degrading of the FFCTV feed is going to end up driving me to flashscores.
Long time since I've had a falkirk TV subscription. Glad to have it back. I remember free VPNs being decent back in the day, but I coughed up for a paid one last week. Buffer free viewing. Recommended!