Falkirk Globetrotter 2019 tour: Montrose, you are next

You guys gonna have an epic heads gone and melt down if uber diddys the Mo take something from the game?
I enjoyed reading the angst pouring out of some teams threads after dropping points to us last year.
Strangely positive for this, maybe with the enforced changes st the back helping us.
We won 6-0 on Saturday and some folk were complaining if we drop points here I genuinely worry about some of our fans wellbeing

1 minute ago, Falkirk's 4th Stand said:
26 minutes ago, Gogs Grog said:
You guys gonna have an epic heads gone and melt down if uber diddys the Mo take something from the game?
I enjoyed reading the angst pouring out of some teams threads after dropping points to us last year.
Strangely positive for this, maybe with the enforced changes st the back helping us.

We won 6-0 on Saturday and some folk were complaining 

Who?

24 minutes ago, Gogs Grog said:

What's paddy cregg like these days?

Personally I'm not taking anything for granted, the majority of games will be tough, but we do have a strong squad with decent quality, so with the right attitude we should really be winning most of them, although that's not a given.

What's paddy cregg like these days?
Personally I'm not taking anything for granted, the majority of games will be tough, but we do have a strong squad with decent quality, so with the right attitude we should really be winning most of them, although that's not a given.
Paddy gets stuck in, covers alot of ground but prone to the odd mistimed challenge. I wouldn't put him down as an automatic starter as Petrie will move the squad about as required for who we are playing. I suspect he may start this Saturday though.
I personally think you would be hard pressed to find a fitter part time side in Scotland than Montrose, and I know some of the training/science with the team wouldn't be out of place in full time teams.

19 minutes ago, Gogs Grog said:

Paddy gets stuck in, covers alot of ground but prone to the odd mistimed challenge. I wouldn't put him down as an automatic starter as Petrie will move the squad about as required for who we are playing. I suspect he may start this Saturday though.
I personally think you would be hard pressed to find a fitter part time side in Scotland than Montrose, and I know some of the training/science with the team wouldn't be out of place in full time teams.

You were quite comfortable against Hartley's dross last season. Would you say you've improved since then?

5 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

I have vague memories of a Dennon Lewis shot hitting the crossbar that day. Did this actually happen?

This was our team that day:

Falkirk: Fasan, McGhee, Muirhead, Paton, Petravicius, Sammut, Lewis, Owen Evans, Harrison, Brough, Mackin

Subs: Mutch, Kidd, Froxylias, Robson, Turner, O’Hara

Robson is probably the only one I'd take out of that shower

Same 11 as Saturday suits me fine

Bell

Doyle Buchanan Toshney Dixon

McShane

Connolly Telfer Tisder

McManus Sammon

Subs: Mutch, Durnan, Miller/ Moore, Gomis, MacLean/ Leitch, Longridge, Johnstone
Crowd 4,116
3-0 Falkirk - McManus, Connolly, Longridge

Yeah dont think you can drop anyone. If anyone needs game time they can get it tonight blootering f**k out of colts.

Play with the same intensity and ruthlessness in front of goals as last Saturday and we should win by a couple of goals. However if we drop that intensity and lose the sharpness we will struggle.