Falkirk Globetrotter 2019 tour: Montrose, you are next

Players need to turn up with the same attitude and application as saturday. I'm hoping they took great confidence and enjoyment from the game which they'll want to continue against Montrose.  

Will be good to see paddy cregg for Montrose.

Can I just state, for the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of the Peterhead & East Fife fans (I think) that were getting all hot and bothered about the 'billy big boy' talk, that Bairnardo is simply having a laugh with the thread title and is not inferring that we are going to walk to the title while attracting hundreds of thousands of fans.

Many thanks.

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Can I just state, for the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of the Peterhead & East Fife fans (I think) that were getting all hot and bothered about the 'billy big boy' talk, that Bairnardo is simply having a laugh with the thread title and is not inferring that we are going to walk to the title while attracting hundreds of thousands of fans.

Many thanks.

He's certainly having a laugh. What a brutal thread title from the cheeky wee fella.

You guys gonna have an epic heads gone and melt down if uber diddys the Mo take something from the game?
I enjoyed reading the angst pouring out of some teams threads after dropping points to us last year.
Strangely positive for this, maybe with the enforced changes st the back helping us.

You guys gonna have an epic heads gone and melt down if uber diddys the Mo take something from the game?
I enjoyed reading the angst pouring out of some teams threads after dropping points to us last year.
Strangely positive for this, maybe with the enforced changes st the back helping us.
Dropping points at home will pretty much guarantee a bit of a meltdown from me this season tbh.