Bairnardo

Falkirk Globetrotter 2019 tour: Montrose, you are next

Pretty safe to say the only question is, how many?*

*attendees obviously.

Thread can also be used to discuss the match, I suppose.

22 less away fans and an extra 93 home supporters lured in by the sexual football on show at the weekend

Players need to turn up with the same attitude and application as saturday. I'm hoping they took great confidence and enjoyment from the game which they'll want to continue against Montrose.  

Will be good to see paddy cregg for Montrose.

2-0 Falkirk 

Gary Miller with all 3

Can I just state, for the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of the Peterhead & East Fife fans (I think) that were getting all hot and bothered about the 'billy big boy' talk, that Bairnardo is simply having a laugh with the thread title and is not inferring that we are going to walk to the title while attracting hundreds of thousands of fans.

Many thanks.

3 minutes ago, Etherglider said:

Talk about setting yourself up.

Aye, I think you just did. Did you not read my post?

Should be a decent test, Montrose have started well.

Edit: Sorry, guys. Had you confused with Forfar. 

3-0 Bairns

Edited by badgerthewitness

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Can I just state, for the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of the Peterhead & East Fife fans (I think) that were getting all hot and bothered about the 'billy big boy' talk, that Bairnardo is simply having a laugh with the thread title and is not inferring that we are going to walk to the title while attracting hundreds of thousands of fans.

Many thanks.

He's certainly having a laugh. What a brutal thread title from the cheeky wee fella.

Have absolutely no idea how Montrose play or what their strengths or weaknesses are so I would not dare predict a score. Think the impetus is with us though after Saturday's scores

He's certainly having a laugh. What a brutal thread title from the cheeky wee fella.

4 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Can someone just wake me up in February for the title party please?

Told you it would all be a bit of a drag.

Thanks for popping in again bro x

You guys gonna have an epic heads gone and melt down if uber diddys the Mo take something from the game?
I enjoyed reading the angst pouring out of some teams threads after dropping points to us last year.
Strangely positive for this, maybe with the enforced changes st the back helping us.

You guys gonna have an epic heads gone and melt down if uber diddys the Mo take something from the game?
I enjoyed reading the angst pouring out of some teams threads after dropping points to us last year.
Strangely positive for this, maybe with the enforced changes st the back helping us.
Dropping points at home will pretty much guarantee a bit of a meltdown from me this season tbh.

I'm not sure you guys need much help from other teams anyway reading your thread.