Stranraer v Rovers

Thats the first of me viewing the highlights and to be honest for the 1st and 2nd goals where are the midfield ? The defence is holding there line and the 2 stranraer midfielders are running with the ball no challenge or blocks boom . Think the 2nd goal Davo slips and the ball goes behind him which leads to a goal pure luck there for the stranraer. Look how much freedom the stranraer midfield has shocking! Maybe we should have defended higher up the park to prevent so much space or the midfield actually does the dirty work and track back , tackle or block any shots outside the 18 yard box because on 2 occasions they didnt and its cost us 2 goals.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Does McGlynn just not like the interviewer or is he losing the plot entirely?

Also, that side-view camera switch is sexy. Fair play Stranraer.

It's a combination of McGlynn not being keen on the media side of his job and the simple fact that the pressure is on. I doubt very much that he has a personal grudge against Davie (the interviewer). 

6 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Does McGlynn just not like the interviewer or is he losing the plot entirely?

Also, that side-view camera switch is sexy. Fair play Stranraer.

Cheers for that just a wee add on I do now and again. I've passed the main camera editing over to others now for a few years but still dont mind doing any home goals from a side cam. Would be better if there were good crowds mind you. Also our cameraman isnt the best from mainstand so the sidecam can catch any of our goals if he doesn't.

Edited by Blue1870

4 hours ago, Blue1870 said:

Cheers for that just a wee add on I do now and again. I've passed the main camera editing over to others now for a few years but still dont mind doing any home goals from a side cam. Would be better if there were good crowds mind you. Also our cameraman isnt the best from mainstand so the sidecam can catch any of our goals if he doesn't.

The edit is very well-timed. Not the easiest to cut two piece of video as seamlessly as that.