Stranraer v Rovers

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I know everyone will complain about the centre halves but they’ve honestly been fine. Benedictus in particular has been excellent.

Doesn’t matter, questions will be asked and the innocent will be blamed. I’m scared by your implications.

Its important not to get carried away with defeats as it was when we won a couple of games, however....

We simply cannot afford to keep doing this. Scoring 2 goals away from home, winning the game with 10 mins to go and going on to lose is exactly the kind of thing that will lead to a repeat of last seasons failure. That's 7 goals conceded in one week, awful stuff. 

So fucking soft. We can’t expect to score 3 and 4 every week. Sometimes 2 needs to be enough to win. The second for Stranraer McGurn makes an unbelievable save coming back across the goal and obviously the ball ends up right back at the boys feet and he slams in the rebound. The winner McGurn again makes a great save, but instead of it going up over the bar or round the post it goes up in the air, comes down, hits him on the back and it’s scrambled over the line. The sort of goal we never ever score but concede regularly.

Sounds like I’m glossing over it but it’s super unlucky. Any other day McGurn makes those two saves and we win 2-1. MacDonald was excellent, probably our MoM. Long way for f**k all in the end. Hope those wolves fans who were celebrating the Stranraer goals in the away end fall in the sea.