Krfc 10

Is there a better pitch in junior football?

12 hours ago, buffy1899 said:

Lot of good work being done on the surface by local company Gt groundcare,even after this weeks rain it was still immaculate.As for Chris,he has his faults and can go 2 far,but give me a passionate manager who makes decisions to 1 who sits in his dugout doing nothing.

To be fair, Chris has toned in down a good bit and was easily out shouted by his Benburb counterparts yesterday. Buffs Park pitch is very good.

your pulling my leg now mate . It's a junior park !! That one sided enclosure runs the full length of the pitch, and can accommodate over a 1000. A only wish we could fill it. Over the years a number of junior clubs have upped their game and  we have  a number of fantastic pitches especially in ayrshire, but nothing wrong with some of our boys, feeling a bit of pride in our home. Is it the best ?? Probably not, but credit to the boys who look after it. It's a lot of work.

I like Duncansfield. There's obviously areas at it where improvements could be made but that goes for every junior park. I pass it on my route to work and back and regularly see the pitch getting cut or (what I assume to be) committee members cars parked in the ground so you can tell its looked after

Although I haven't been down in a long while, the best I've saw was at Troon. Thought it genuinely looked like astroturf

14 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Glenaftons pitch yesterday wis fantastic even had a wee kick about with ma boy at the end.

Mon the papers

Next tine give the lad a break and use a baw .

Maybe not be the best in the juniors but Larkhalls surface has really improved and I’ll be surprised if there is better one in the league