Is there a better pitch in junior football?

Krfc 10

2 minutes ago, gogsy said:

No idea what that has to do with my post. Its easy taking pictures like that in July and August, Brechin City got a shed load of publicity because their pitch had a  fancy design when they were working on it for the start of the season. That will mean square root of sod all in the winter as well.

I'll post another picture in November/December, it'll still be an outstanding surface, stick to the 4g 👍

there is one for u , it's the lowland league , so u jog on ok

If  you have any problems with my comments please feel free to put me on ignore or report them to the moderators. If you feel only junior posters should be commenting on the junior subforum then maybe pieandbovril isn't for you. If only there was another forum for you to go to.

31 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

says the kelty hearts fan with the plastic park emoji1787.png

Put in place by Fife Council whose Provost is Jim Leishman - a frequent visitor to the ground (and ex-Kelty manager)  or so I'm told. As is Alex Rowley MSP. Coincidental surely. Meanwhile other Fife Junior and Amateur clubs get a p*sh poor service from the Local Authority who are cash-strapped but still are able to provide Kelty with an ex-school hut (for hospitality) AND hooked it up to the water and leccy at the tax-payers expense. 

9 minutes ago, Tom Wilson said:

Put in place by Fife Council whose Provost is Jim Leishman - a frequent visitor to the ground (and ex-Kelty manager)  or so I'm told. As is Alex Rowley MSP. Coincidental surely. Meanwhile other Fife Junior and Amateur clubs get a p*sh poor service from the Local Authority who are cash-strapped but still are able to provide Kelty with an ex-school hut (for hospitality) AND hooked it up to the water and leccy at the tax-payers expense. 

Wonder if Gogsy will be back after this little nugget of information.

Always liked Kilsyth - and it looks tremendous but must say that Shotts park looked immense last Wednesday night - anyway I'll pop in for our lodgers game with you tomorrow and see it first hand....' mon the championship team
more than welcome v.elder , and tbf guy's meadow was looking great that friday night we played u [emoji41]