MJC

Motherwell v Hearts - LC2 - Friday 16th August

I knew this would be a bad night as soon as the draw was made but f**k me, this is brutal. That team is pathetic.

15 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Watching this on YouTube with the Geordie guys commentating.........”it’s a fantastic game for the neutrals........”
Must be some dodgy ching gaan aboot the Toon.........

Watching it on their channel too, tend to just mute them whenever I've tuned in before. It makes the world a better place

Is this a guy who gets donations for streaming it on YouTube? 
I watched a game on that last season and it was arguably worse than the Craigan/Stewart commentary duo that BT Sport currently have :lol:

Yep, that’s the one.....normally have the volume muted.......
Would be a travesty if this game is abandoned due to waterlogged pitch......

We're actually quite good at playing football when we don't just hump it up the park for Uche to have a wrestling match with a centre back. 

Just now, Duffy_ said:

We're actually quite good at playing football when we don't just hump it up the park for Uche to have a wrestling match with a centre back. 

Aye. Irving and Washington particularly impressive.

Aye. Irving and Washington particularly impressive.

“Rip van Winkle” and “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” are particularly apposite for Levein’s brand of hoofball.......

2 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

Jokes if this gets called off

If it gets called off, this could be Motherwell's result of the season. 

I don't think individually we're that awful but as a team this is fucking pish. Scott, Hylton and Seedorf all have varying degrees of potential and rawness, we could maybe carry one or two of them but as a collective they're out of their depth. In midfield we've essentially got the exact same player 3 times expect one of them has a beard and scores screamers. Our defence has held up pretty well until recently but we look pretty susceptible to getting ripped wide open on a regular basis. Posting this at half time so hopefully I'll look stupid in an hour but I'm pretty sure we're dead and buried here.

Death, taxes and Hearts pulling a positive result out of nowhere when Levein's back is against the wall. M6.png.39133c8d0f044542f6380a7fb50dfccf.png

I don't think individually we're that awful but as a team this is fucking pish. Scott, Hylton and Seedorf all have varying degrees of potential and rawness, we could maybe carry one or two of them but as a collective they're out of their depth. In midfield we've essentially got the exact same player 3 times expect one of them has a beard and scores screamers. Our defence has held up pretty well until recently but we look pretty susceptible to getting ripped wide open on a regular basis. Posting this at half time so hopefully I'll look stupid in an hour but I'm pretty sure we're dead and buried here.

Just get started on your ark...........

Fair play to Hearts. Good result thus far. Motherwell's defence not at the level it was. 

Edited by TavTastic

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

“Rip van Winkle” and “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” are particularly apposite for Levein’s brand of hoofball.......emoji39.png

Well caught.

self.html

3 minutes ago, Desp said:

If it gets called off, this could be Motherwell's result of the season. 

I hope it happens just for the pure seethe it would elicit from Levein

Hearts quick on the break, but don't look as comfortable at the back as they have in previous seasons. I can see this being a switcharoo season for Hearts where they score more goals, but concede more as well.

Remember if the game gets abandoned now (ie after HT), you can charge the fans to get into the replay.

True...........The boy Burrows (sp?) is no mug......