Motherwell v Hearts - LC2 - Friday 16th August

MJC

15 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Watching this on YouTube with the Geordie guys commentating.........”it’s a fantastic game for the neutrals........”
Must be some dodgy ching gaan aboot the Toon.........

Watching it on their channel too, tend to just mute them whenever I've tuned in before. It makes the world a better place

Is this a guy who gets donations for streaming it on YouTube? 
I watched a game on that last season and it was arguably worse than the Craigan/Stewart commentary duo that BT Sport currently have :lol:

Yep, that’s the one.....normally have the volume muted.......
Would be a travesty if this game is abandoned due to waterlogged pitch......[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Just now, Duffy_ said:

We're actually quite good at playing football when we don't just hump it up the park for Uche to have a wrestling match with a centre back. 

Aye. Irving and Washington particularly impressive.

I don't think individually we're that awful but as a team this is fucking pish. Scott, Hylton and Seedorf all have varying degrees of potential and rawness, we could maybe carry one or two of them but as a collective they're out of their depth. In midfield we've essentially got the exact same player 3 times expect one of them has a beard and scores screamers. Our defence has held up pretty well until recently but we look pretty susceptible to getting ripped wide open on a regular basis. Posting this at half time so hopefully I'll look stupid in an hour but I'm pretty sure we're dead and buried here.

I don't think individually we're that awful but as a team this is fucking pish. Scott, Hylton and Seedorf all have varying degrees of potential and rawness, we could maybe carry one or two of them but as a collective they're out of their depth. In midfield we've essentially got the exact same player 3 times expect one of them has a beard and scores screamers. Our defence has held up pretty well until recently but we look pretty susceptible to getting ripped wide open on a regular basis. Posting this at half time so hopefully I'll look stupid in an hour but I'm pretty sure we're dead and buried here.

Just get started on your ark...........