Sign in to follow this  
Ludo*1

Midfielders of The Championship

Who needs the Edinburgh Festival when you have people on here putting Bannigan and Ness at the summit of a best midfielder in the league table. 

15 minutes ago, Dele said:

Definitely not offended at getting called out on your bullshit.

Nope, just think you post a lot of shite and are unwilling to put yourself out there tbh.

9 hours ago, King_Kozma said:

His goal was a moment of brilliance from him yesterday. Very talented young player.

Very talented young player agreed,  but a moment if brilliance for yesterday's goal is a bit OTT.  Two central defenders making mistakes allowing him  to  get in a fairly weak shot that the keeper could arguably have done better with isn't really anything brilliant.   His shot was maybe deceptive but hardly powerful or tucked right in the corner and he didn't have to do too much to create the chance. But no argument he has potential. 

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nope, just think you post a lot of shite and are unwilling to put yourself out there tbh.

I openly admitted I don't know enough about the players in the division so couldn't possibly make up a top 10. To you, that means I'm not allowed an opinion on players I do know enough of. 

Should I just write out a list with players who have done absolutely nothing in their career and claim they're top ten, you know, like you did. Then come crawling with "aww I probs jumped the gun lololol 😛

If you've got the brass neck to post it, at least stand by it when you're called out on it, shitehouse. 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

I openly admitted I don't know enough about the players in the division so couldn't possibly make up a top 10. To you, that means I'm not allowed an opinion on players I do know enough of. 

Should I just write out a list with players who have done absolutely nothing in their career and claim they're top ten, you know, like you did. Then come crawling with "aww I probs jumped the gun lololol 😛

If you've got the brass neck to post it, at least stand by it when you're called out on it, shitehouse. 

f**k up.

You made wild observations, couldn't back them up, crawled under your rock when called out on it. Least I had the decency to admit I was partially wrong. You openly admitted you don't know enough then proceed to slate half the picks other people are making.

ETA: That's the last I'll say on it, because, quite frankly, you're just posting a lot of nonsense.

Edited by Ludo*1

Crawled under my rock? :lol:

I left the discussion due to you being a shitehouse and trying to mewl after another poster called you out, too. 

Nae worries, another couple weeks you can start another list of some description. Better luck with that one Luds. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Crawled under my rock? :lol:

I left the discussion due to you being a shitehouse and trying to mewl after another poster called you out, too. 

Nae worries, another couple weeks you can start another list of some description. Better luck with that one Luds. 

Horrendous chat.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

ETA: That's the last I'll say on it

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Horrendous chat.

Havin' a bit of a 'mare here, Ludo. As I said as little as 7 minutes ago; you'd get on better if you stood by what you posted rather than come crawling back like a wee lassie always wanting the last word.

Just now, Dele said:

Havin' a bit of a 'mare here, Ludo. As I said as little as 7 minutes ago; you'd get on better if you stood by what you posted rather than come crawling back like a wee lassie always wanting the last word.

The irony.

1 minute ago, Aufc said:

Pipe down you pair of goons

I guess we will be seeing more of you this season seeing as Dundee United look semi competent?

DmBtrxlW0AAp87R.thumb.jpg.e760498b050d7532048f2d7d548b59fe.jpg

McCall admitted last week he tried to sign him for the coming season.

6 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Iain Flannigan

lol wut

None of Alloa's jobber midfielders would get in the top 50, never mind that useless sand-dancer. 

lol wut
None of Alloa's jobber midfielders would get in the top 50, never mind that useless sand-dancer. 

Big talk from someone who’s midfield contains dross like Cameron Blues.

Flannigan was one of the highest scoring midfielders last season with only Josh Mullin scoring more.

In the meantime though you go ahead and rattle off the 50 midfielders that are better than him.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Big talk from someone who’s midfield contains dross like Cameron Blues.

Not going to argue with the rest of the post, but what the f**k does this have to do with anything?