Ayr United vs Queen of the South

Incredible we're behind here. I can't recall the last time we went away and were so dominant. Said after 20 minutes of pressure that an Aye goal was coming if we didn't make it count. No surprise to see it happening. Good finish from the boy tbf. Being completely unmarked was the infuriating thing from our point of view.

I assume Dobbie was wide open for a tap in when El Bak missed the best chance? He was fizzing with him. Other than that I think he's played well. Dobbie has been quiet so hopefully he comes out shooting in the 2nd.

Oliver going off has been a massive blow. We've been considerably weaker in the middle since Lyon came on. It's given Ayr a bit of a foothold in the middle. They never got a sniff up until then. We need to take our chances or Ayr will undoubtedly hit us on the counter in the 2nd half.

I take consolation from the fact that similar performances in the past have meant dropped points. A little more steel in this team and ,of course, a very good keeper meant we took the points. Hard luck Queens - we played similarly well at Dundee last week, missed some chances and got nothing so what goes around comes around. 

Most Queensy Queens performance ever. Dominate the first half, concede to a nothing chance then shit the bed second half.

I am fucking raging but have also been in the pub since 10am so further analysis to follow.

Can we leave pea-heart Kidd in Ayrshire for a Junior team to sign please?

If Holt could arrange for his footballing ability to be shipped over from Cyprus that would be good too.

Playing Dobbie from the start was a ridiculous decision as well. So f**k off Johnston for that one.

f**k off Queens, roll on May.

El Bakhtaoui is fucking shite at this level. Johnstone thinking he’ll suddenly replicate his form of the 15/16 season, which was when he was playing against plumbers and joiners, is laughable.

Queens will be relying solely on Dobbie this season. Again.