Ayr United vs Queen of the South

If you've told us to expect a certain number, and it's below what it's worth opening up behind the goal, then you'll be behind the dugout. Same for all clubs, unless you think you deserve special consideration for some reason.

I don't think we deserve special consideration but when an area of the ground has always been open for us I don't think it's unreasonable to question why it's changed.

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Come back Falkirk, all's forgiven. If this is what one decent season in a decade does to Ayr fans I hope their 'success' is short-lived :(

Queens fans will be able to view game from behind goals at Railway end , terracing is open due to proposed numbers attending , confirmed by Ayr this afternoon 

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:

Is Dobbie going to be fit enough to start for you guys tomorrow?

I'll be happy even if he's only fit enough to feature for half an hour off the bench. He can be just as lethal then. As I've already said, unlike last season it's not the end of the world if he can't start tomorrow as we actually have more than one attacking threat this season. 

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

Is Dobbie going to be fit enough to start for you guys tomorrow?

I'll be happy even if he's only fit enough to feature for half an hour off the bench. He can be just as lethal then. As I've already said, unlike last season it's not the end of the world if he can't start tomorrow as we actually have more than one attacking threat this season. 

Ditto .....We have a few more strings to our bow in attack this season ..................

Is the webcast not running video today. Getting very annoying paid up 90 quid for season and last 2 games it won't let me go full screen on either pc or firestick and they have never got back to me.  I'm not expecting anything amazing but just seems to be a new problem every match. Don't like the idea of asking for money back from the club but they have upped the price this season and not I'm getting anything for it.