Ayr United vs Queen of the South

With a front 3 of Moffat, McCowan & Forrest, we should be letting the opposition worry about us rather than what one man could do against us.
Having said that, he is a pretty good "one man" but then again if he doesn't see the ball then he can't do much damage............

Pretty good with hopefully el bakh Murray and Oliver supporting.

I've heard this has been renamed the 'Seagull Derby'. Both teams will be pipping their hardest Gulls up against each other in a fight to the death in the centre circle of Somerset Park. The winner will take the 3 points. Apparently the club shop is struggling to deal with the demand for tickets.

Think the only absentee we should have will be Moore. With Muirhead back we’ve got plenty of options in defence although I don’t think McCall will change much for this one.

Doohan

Geggan
Adams
Bell
Harvie

Murdoch
Docherty
Kelly

McCowan
Moffat
Forrest

1-0 Ayr

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I've heard this has been renamed the 'Seagull Derby'. Both teams will be pipping their hardest Gulls up against each other in a fight to the death in the centre circle of Somerset Park. The winner will take the 3 points. Apparently the club shop is struggling to deal with the demand for tickets.

White City seagulls vs the Sandside seagulls. 

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

1100 tickets sold , QoS fans very slow on buying , then again it will be easy to sell the 100 tickets to their Away support 

Unsure if QOS are perceived to be stronger or weaker than last season, however after our rampant attacking performance against Morton and our pretty decent away performance at Dens, I've got very high hopes for us again on Saturday.

This team has lots and lots of goals in it, Yes we will concede, of that there's little doubt, but if we can go down the Ally route and entertain our fans and outscore the opposition, then it's all good for me..............

Unsure if QOS are perceived to be stronger or weaker than last season, however after our rampant attacking performance against Morton and our pretty decent away performance at Dens, I've got very high hopes for us again on Saturday.
This team has lots and lots of goals in it, Yes we will concede, of that there's little doubt, but if we can go down the Ally route and entertain our fans and outscore the opposition, then it's all good for me..............
This is a must win for me. Pitch in great nick, our wee guys buzzing with confidence.

It always gets sticky for us round about winter but at this point we need another home win.

53 minutes ago, Estreet said:

Maybe because every time I click on buy tickets, nothing happens. 

Go to Ayr Utd home page , next game , then you will see a link for home fans and below it a link for Away tickets , buy ticket link is only for home fans 

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

This is a must win for me. Pitch in great nick, our wee guys buzzing with confidence.

It always gets sticky for us round about winter but at this point we need another home win.

Yes, totally agree. No excuses for us on this one and this is definitely the time of year where we need to "make hay" as it were !!

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 hours ago, Robbo63 said:
1100 tickets sold , QoS fans very slow on buying , then again it will be easy to sell the 100 tickets to their Away support 

Ffs we've just got rid of Falkirk.

In fairness you should manage130 for your big cup final. 

9 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

No need for any changes for me Ayr to win 2-0 if Dobbie plays and is anywhere near match fit 2-1Screenshot_2019-08-21-15-49-55.jpeg

How have have you been dealing with set pieces? Geggan is good in the air for his size but outwith him are you looking at the two cbs as your 6ft+ players? 

How have have you been dealing with set pieces? Geggan is good in the air for his size but outwith him are you looking at the two cbs as your 6ft+ players? 

We’re a tiny team. We lost a goal against Morton from a corner although the keeper also made a mess of it and Stranraer scored 2 against us from corners.

Harvie is tall-ish but apart from that Bell and Adams are our tallest.

Despite Doohan getting a hard team recently he is pretty reliable at catching balls into the box which helped us a lot lost season.