Ayr United vs Queen of the South

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Doolan 3/1 or better for anytime goalscorer is absolutely worth a punt. Loves a goal against us.

He'll be lucky to be on the field for 15 mins. Hes been underwhelming thus far, I'm hoping its down to fitness and not him being done.

Do you now get a ticket before the game just like at Palmerston..

Is it not all done with a QR code or some such thing?

Yeah

You can buy a ticket online - a link will become available nearer the time for away fans. The link will be on social media but if you don’t use any platforms someone can post it on here. Or there will probably be an option to just go onto the Ayr website and buy away tickets.

Alternatively, you can buy a ticket at the ground from the ticket office.

Either way, the ticket will have a QR code on it which will be scanned at the turnstile. If you buy online you can save the ticket onto your phone and simply scan it off of there.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
25 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:
Do you now get a ticket before the game just like at Palmerston..

Is it not all done with a QR code or some such thing?

Mixture of both depending on your preference. You can either print the ticket or just bring it up on your phone once it is bought. Hopefully we'll have a couple more turnstile operators for this one. There were a few no show's late time and one took ill which caused long queues to get into the ground.  @Robbo63 is ITK with the ticket system. 

31 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yeah

You can buy a ticket online - a link will become available nearer the time for away fans. The link will be on social media but if you don’t use any platforms someone can post it on here. Or there will probably be an option to just go onto the Ayr website and buy away tickets.

Alternatively, you can buy a ticket at the ground from the ticket office.

Either way, the ticket will have a QR code on it which will be scanned at the turnstile. If you buy online you can save the ticket onto your phone and simply scan it off of there.

The link was published on our website last week but we will push it again in the next ten days. I am on holiday this week but will promote it more when I get back.

I don't think we're short in that department and personally I'm loving the way the current front 3 are linking up then of course we've got Doolan, McGuffie and Ross in reserve.

Still, if the likes of Rudden became available then I suppose we'd be silly not to sign him up given he would offer something different.........

On 11/08/2019 at 22:35, 19QOS19 said:

Doolan 3/1 or better for anytime goalscorer is absolutely worth a punt. Loves a goal against us.

I'm pretty sure a defence made up entirely of otters could keep him from even looking like he could move with the ball never mind score. 

11 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I'm pretty sure a defence made up entirely of otters could keep him from even looking like he could move with the ball never mind score. 

Was he ineffective at Dens? Sorry. 

On 14/08/2019 at 16:54, rb123! said:

With a front 3 of Moffat, McCowan & Forrest, we should be letting the opposition worry about us rather than what one man could do against us.

Having said that, he is a pretty good "one man" but then again if he doesn't see the ball then he can't do much damage............