Dipping your pen in the company ink.

11 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

My friend would like to know what these corrupt, unconventional practices entail.
Please spare no detail, however lewd. Photos also welcome.
Thanking you in advance.

Every day for four months suggests he may have had to dip his pen in the company ink.

Which is pretty rank.

On 10/08/2019 at 20:42, DiegoDiego said:

So for the first time in my life I may be in charge of recruiting my own underlings and secretary. Of course my first thoughts were of hiring the females with the shortest skirts, so I turn to the masses:

Have any P&Bers furthered their career with their physical CV?

Have you ever slept with a co-worker resulting in disastrous consequences?

Current office is the only one I have worked in that wasn't a hot bed of bed hopping. A few couples who are married as a result of meeting in here but that's it.

The call centres I worked in when I was back home were rampant. My own experience was largely short flings and a few one night stands. Tremendous fun for a while but by f**k is it hard work to avoid too much gossip centering on you. Only real negative experience was when I was 23/24, had a short relationship with a girl I was working with that didn't work out too well. She wanted something serious, I was content with getting drunk and going home with her. I ended it by dumping her and going home with another girl I worked with at the time. Not my best move considering her god father was the department manager, and his partner was the head of the call centre. Transferred from the call centre to one of the branches not long after. New manager was best friends with the head of the call centre. Done her best to make my job absolute hell, but fortunately it resulted in me finding another job which paid far more money for far less responsibility than the branch number. Could have seen it going down the constructive dismissal route had I not got out when I did.

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

When you say "still together" you mean you have her locked in the basement don't you.

I'm quite proud of my "home improvements"

Fritzl

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Have you shagged her yet?

Why do you think I installed the soundproof room?

2 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I'm quite proud of my "home improvements"

Fritzl

Why do you think I installed the soundproof room?

If only Fritzl's daughter would have pressed 'M' on her keyboard & seen this.

6 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Almost pulled an assistant manager on a nightout. But then she collapsed from a bad pill (mines was fine). 5 of us got the sack the next day.

Good times.

Harsh that they blamed all of you because she was a lightweight.

11 hours ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Tbf, it all took place in the nightclub which we all worked in(they shipped in staff from a sister company to cover us). Can't have any real complaints.

Thought it was some heavy handed company. On agreeing to attend works nights out at my work we have to sign a disclaimer saying we represent the company even outside the venue. Sakes, at my last place the director was carried out after an hour into a taxi, one boy pissed down the stairs of an Edinburgh restaurant, inside. We got banned from five venues in six years.

:lol: 

Now we can’t even call a Christmas party Christmas it has to be a festive celebration. Some people need to chill out. Office parties are meant to be out of control?

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Now we can’t even call a Christmas party Christmas it has to be a festive celebration. 

Disgraceful that pishing down stairs in restaurants etc is no longer seen as celebrating the birth of Jesus....