Dipping your pen in the company ink.

I had a full time summer job during summer while at uni. About a week after joining, we had a team night out and I got a bit flirty with one of the girls (she was late 20's and I was 18). She was quite a big girl but had a pretty face. Even though nothing at all had happened I had the fear the next day and felt a bit sheepish going in to work on Monday. I said hello to her in the morning and we all had a laugh and a joke at break and during lunch so I felt a weight off my mind. At the end lunch it was just the two of us walking back to our desks and in a matter of fact way she told me that she didn't want a boyfriend but had a high sex drive and would I like to go straight to hers for sex after work that night. I said yes and for the 4 months I was there, every night without exception we went straight to hers. Let me tell you, for an 18 yr old lad whose sexual experiences up to that point had been a few drunken one night stands with probably equally inexperienced people, this was an eye opener. Many of her tastes were 'unconventional' and I truly do thank her for corrupting me sexually.

45 minutes ago, Serious Business said:

in full-time positions, no, and probably not worth it. However, used to do a training role back in the day, on-site at various companies for short stints. Was regularly flirted with and hit on, so ended up with numerous FWBs.

Related, driving instructors apparently get a fair amount of fanny - impressionable young ladies, bored housewives, legitimate excuses, etc.

jon hamm yes GIF

6 hours ago, Serious Business said:

in full-time positions, no, and probably not worth it. However, used to do a training role back in the day, on-site at various companies for short stints. Was regularly flirted with and hit on, so ended up with numerous FWBs.

Related, driving instructors apparently get a fair amount of fanny - impressionable young ladies, bored housewives, legitimate excuses, etc.

^^^Robin Askwith

RCP_UK11411_ConfessionsofaDrivingInstructor.jpg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

34 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Literally nobody on this site is aware of who I am. What would I gain from telling a fairly mundane story like that? I could tell a good few more about work relations that would be far more exciting than that.

Sounded a bit Dindeleux.

He has a cleaner and got sucked off by his music teacher at school.

Not sure if she was giving him a lift home though.

Regarding driving instructors almost every woman I know has a story about their driving instructor being a sleazy groper. Combination of 17 year old lassies and 47 year old instructors not good. You see a few ‘female only’ driving schools about the place due to this.

My driving instructor was a peado.

First few lessons he talked about lassies from my school as if they were hot. He was about 40 and had a daughter at my school also. I got fired in about her pal.
Being young I thought it was weird he was talking like that but never thought was a toucher.

10 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Half of my work are married to each other, so I doubt there is much shagging going on at all.

Not within married couples. Among them, perhaps.

Edited by Jacksgranda
grandma

10 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

I had a full time summer job during summer while at uni. About a week after joining, we had a team night out and I got a bit flirty with one of the girls (she was late 20's and I was 18). She was quite a big girl but had a pretty face. Even though nothing at all had happened I had the fear the next day and felt a bit sheepish going in to work on Monday. I said hello to her in the morning and we all had a laugh and a joke at break and during lunch so I felt a weight off my mind. At the end lunch it was just the two of us walking back to our desks and in a matter of fact way she told me that she didn't want a boyfriend but had a high sex drive and would I like to go straight to hers for sex after work that night. I said yes and for the 4 months I was there, every night without exception we went straight to hers. Let me tell you, for an 18 yr old lad whose sexual experiences up to that point had been a few drunken one night stands with probably equally inexperienced people, this was an eye opener. Many of her tastes were 'unconventional' and I truly do thank her for corrupting me sexually.

Every night for four months? Minging. 

10 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

New girl moved from HQ to my office around 12 years ago. I asked her out just over 10 years ago. Still together today.

Pretty boring story, really.

When you say "still together" you mean you have her locked in the basement don't you.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I live in a saintly fashion these days. My younger days were a bit "Confessions of... "-esque but so were those of plenty of others. 

Funnily enough, Robin Askwith was on celebrity pointless last night, alongside Liza Goddard (not aged well).

Patti Labelle was showing a modicum of cleavage however and still looked like she'd be up for a bit of fun.

44 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Funnily enough, Robin Askwith was on celebrity pointless last night, alongside Liza Goddard (not aged well).

Patti Labelle was showing a modicum of cleavage however and still looked like she'd be up for a bit of fun.

Boulaye.