Dipping your pen in the company ink.

So for the first time in my life I may be in charge of recruiting my own underlings and secretary. Of course my first thoughts were of hiring the females with the shortest skirts, so I turn to the masses:

Have any P&Bers furthered their career with their physical CV?

Have you ever slept with a co-worker resulting in disastrous consequences?

40 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

So for the first time in my life I may be in charge of recruiting my own underlings and secretary. Of course my first thoughts were of hiring the females with the shortest skirts, so I turn to the masses:

Aye, 30 years ago.  And 30 years of consequences.

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

No, but my parents did.  Just as well for me. 

If you've scored a job with an international charity, I'd go with the flow. But if you're hiring locals check their dob and avoid social media.

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

Enter @Shandon Par

I can’t remember exactly who it was but did an Aberdeen poster who is still (semi) active on here not post a serious topic one time about how he had expected sexual favours in return for giving a girl a lift home?

23 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I can’t remember exactly who it was but did an Aberdeen poster who is still (semi) active on here not post a serious topic one time about how he had expected sexual favours in return for giving a girl a lift home?

to be fair to the bloke, she did live in Plymouth....

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I hope more information is provided on this.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

I gave a cleaner from my work a run home one day. Hadn't spoken to her or met her in my life until about an hour before the offer of a lift. On route she offered to perform oral sex on me... it would have been rude to say no.

I’ve never had a relationship with anyone I met through work as I met my now wife at University so have never been single while working. Offices are absolute hives of sexual intrigue though. It’s only natural I guess but can cause issues. One place I worked had several awkward situations where people were married to co-workers but ended up leaving them for other co-workers. Some of these people were then expected to work with their exes new squeeze, eek.

You also have the sleazy men letching over attractive young women aspect of it, although in one place I worked a significant number of the managers were female, including one senior manager who got drunk on a work night out and told a much younger male colleague that she wanted him to come back to her hotel and “dominate her “[emoji54] an offer he declined.