Today's Games 10/08/19

ex-german exile

Was there today. And I couldn't have put it any better. Even shouts for sack the board at the end ( maybe tongue in cheek [emoji848].
No the boards fault. Players need 2 take a long hard look at themshelves. Well done rossvale and ex bankie moff. Hopefully our future manager.

Mon the papers

10 hours ago, wow-wee said:

If you dont get the Irvine Celtic but then check your history but as I said just banter . She couldn't say it to our faces only walking out the room ? But we won't forget it !

It was actually a “Shit Hole” she called when leaving the committee room at half time.

9 hours ago, djorkiev said:

Say it for u stuart,not banter, you seem like a bit of a DINOSAUR, go and watch your rangers or celtic, the rest of us will watch BUFFS in a competitive league,  history is supposed to be something you learn from, you haven't learned much. juniors is a different game, no  WOS poison.

It's you that doesn't know the history and as I said it was a bit of good banter nothing to do with which old firm team you support. But expect that from bitter killie fans ps is Steve still keeping well? Dinosaur well I did have dinosaur chicken nuggets with chips and beans for my dinner after the game .

9 hours ago, passbackdave said:

No the boards fault. Players need 2 take a long hard look at themshelves. Well done rossvale and ex bankie moff. Hopefully our future manager.

Mon the papers

Think moff is more than happy where he is at present ....some of the shouts at the end of the game yesterday were poison 

You've a young team there but a minority of home  supporters giving your players major grief was just a bit overboard imo nasty 

2 wins in the league since the end of january. We do have a lot of good players, but the effort wasnt there yesterday. I didnt hear what you are referring to but have seen people online saying a player blew his top at a fan.

Guest Mr Happy

Mon the papers

I was surprised to hear ( sack the board) so early into the season [emoji17]

Agreed about the players, but there is just no organisation in our defence. Running round like headless chickens at times, a massive improvement is needed in there. And going for glory from 30 yards out needs to stop [emoji35] because the player who Keeps doing this [emoji30] ( you know who you are [emoji35]) hasn't the accuracy nor the power, he's constantly wasting good opportunities. C'mon lads tell him to stop.

I was surprised to hear ( sack the board) so early into the season [emoji17]Agreed about the players, but there is just no organisation in our defence. Running round like headless chickens at times, a massive improvement is needed in there. And going for glory from 30 yards out needs to stop [emoji35] because the player who Keeps doing this [emoji30] ( you know who you are [emoji35]) hasn't the accuracy nor the power, he's constantly wasting good opportunities. C'mon lads tell him to stop.
Thats a few times ive heard someone say they heard sack the board. Who said it? Or what area of ground did it come from? I didnt hear a thing from where i was standing. Pollok tonight cmon bankies everyone wrote us off v pollok in slc final and tonight seems 2 be no different. Same result cmon

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Thats a few times ive heard someone say they heard sack the board. Who said it? Or what area of ground did it come from? I didnt hear a thing from where i was standing. Pollok tonight cmon bankies everyone wrote us off v pollok in slc final and tonight seems 2 be no different. Same result cmon

Mon the papers

Will the match have survived the rain yesterday?