Buffs/KSC Sports Club

gowingeter

Last Saturday’s fantastic win away to Clydebank and the home draw midweek against Auchinleck has shown that the club is in very good hands and a massive well done has to go to everyone connected with the club. The new squad that the manager has assembled along with the unbelievable transformation of the new home ground in such a short space of time shows that the future is extremely bright. The amount of youngsters that are attending the games is very refreshing to see and a huge pat on the back must go to the manager and committee . They have made massive steps to engage the young people of Kilwinning with the local junior team and for that they deserve all the credit in the world.

An exciting new chapter for the Buffs , I believe there are some people still unhappy and would prefer to stay in the dark ages ? These people should get themselves behind the players, the management team and committee and enjoy what the guys are trying to do.

#monthebuffs

25 minutes ago, gowingeter said:

Last Saturday’s fantastic win away to Clydebank and the home draw midweek against Auchinleck has shown that the club is in very good hands and a massive well done has to go to everyone connected with the club. The new squad that the manager has assembled along with the unbelievable transformation of the new home ground in such a short space of time shows that the future is extremely bright. The amount of youngsters that are attending the games is very refreshing to see and a huge pat on the back must go to the manager and committee . They have made massive steps to engage the young people of Kilwinning with the local junior team and for that they deserve all the credit in the world.

An exciting new chapter for the Buffs , I believe there are some people still unhappy and would prefer to stay in the dark ages ? These people should get themselves behind the players, the management team and committee and enjoy what the guys are trying to do.

#monthebuffs

Good to hear positive news in the juniors. Good luck in the future.

Edited by Sharpal27
Adding text

50 minutes ago, gowingeter said:

#monthebuffs

Good post, see Buffs thread elsewhere in here.

19 hours ago, mightychewbacca said:

Few folk at medda Park the day willing to pay an admission fee to our bitterest rivals but yet to set foot in the new Buffs Park and give the team they support cash. Bit disappointing but hopefully they liked what they saw and change there mind and head back into the fold

Find that hard to believe fans will pay into rival grounds but not there own if that’s the case then not a true fan forget them and move on . Encourage the youngsters and forget the dinosaurs 

On 10/08/2019 at 10:17, gowingeter said:

#monthebuffs

nice start to post but again keeping up with small digs at supporters a pity that instead of all under one banner 

11 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:

nice start to post but again keeping up with small digs at supporters a pity that instead of all under one banner 

How can supporters stay under the one banner when you have people who will only support the club away from home like yesterday I estimated about 9 at medda who have not been in the new ground so that means they have give our nearest rival's an average of £60 and given their club that they claim to support he haw  so they cheer when the club wins but will moan when the team gets beat but they have given the away team more than their own . It's childish embarrassing and they should just go and do something else instead.

Edited by wow-wee

13 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:

Also credit to you you do follow the team home and away but it's yer mate and his cronies from the venom bus we all know who they are and us fans are now pointing then out!

8 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:

petty and insulting  but expected as i said should all be nice and supportive not nasty and VENOMOUS LOL 

I'm not being petty , nasty or venomous I'm highlighting how stupid these people are every person reading this must be laughing their heads of at us .

9 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

I'm not being petty , nasty or venomous I'm highlighting how stupid these people are every person reading this must be laughing their heads of at us .

ok you win  you are right and they are wrong.. good job .. well done ....LOL

Fans have got the right to attend what games they wish too for what ever reason they decide to stay away from New buffs park that's there choice.

Buffs committee have had it tough with mostly untrue rumours circulating about.

When you look around New Buffs Park you can be proud of not just your team but the facilities that are being created for the team and the community. As a team as a community we have a clear path that looks a lot brighter than we had

Read a quote from a fan of another team these guys would be hero's anywhere else but Kilwinning

The futures bright the futures blue/white COYB 

22 hours ago, never too old said:

any photos of new ground

Plenty on the other thread ... pix, videos and explanations of development plans.  Rain covering to come from Abbey Park soon and maybe some seats for the auld yins.  Banter from the Medda faithful towards the chairman resulted in a classic admission that we are also proud to be known as Pennyburn Rangers (6 weeks old) as long as Medda change back to being Irvine Celtic.  Personally I'm too young to get that but I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.   The Refuseniks have a variety of gripes which led them to take the stand they have adopted and having publicly stated their intention to only attend Away games they will find it psychologically difficult to now change their behaviour, I believe it is called cognitive dissonance but I've heard it called differently, some even call it madness but I don't ascribe to that theory, I just think they have evolved into a different species, like donkeys wanting to play with the zebras but cheer on the lions, oh! how their heids must hurt.