Rovers v Cove

Should be an interesting game between the Bookies favourites to finish top and bottom. Cove surely would have been eyeing Rovers up last season as a tasty wee morsel. Great result for Cove last week against their fellow favourites. Rovers got a hard earned three points  at Stenny. How many Cove fans will be travelling down? Welcome to the San Siro boys.

Great start for Cove last week. I'd like to think this week will be a harder test though. I'm not sure they'll fancy the Cliftonhill pitch and hopefully Rovers will scrap as hard as they did at Ochilview. If they tuck us away like they did EC then we could be looking at a title procession.

Albion have done quite well since Kevin Harper arrived.   If  Rovers are up for this and fire right in about Cove, I'm hopeful you can cause them problems.

Cove will be overrated now, with people thinking "Wow, they beat Edinburgh 5-0"  but City were REALLY Poor and allowed Cove to walk the ball into the net!

Albion have had some decent results in the Betfred cup and hopefully can continue to do well here today.

1 hour ago, Vodka Vic said:

Cowdenbeath fans were right- Cove don’t like it up ‘em....and that was them snatching a point at the end.

Your right Vic,  and every team in league 2 needs to fire right in about Cove as,  they've been used to having it all their own way in the Highland league.

Well done to Rovers on matching Cove all the way, just sorry you could not hold on for the win!

3 hours ago, Vodka Vic said:

Cowdenbeath fans were right- Cove don’t like it up ‘em....

I'm not so sure about that. I actually thought they responded quite well to our determination and work rate; they're clearly a talented side but it looks like they can scrap too. Which is just as well for them, as they'll need to in this league especially when they're not on their 4G pitch.

What a terrific match that was, with a draw probably fair. We were a revelation in the second half, and whilst we're still really shaky defending cross balls, we're going to score plenty this season. Ross Clark would be my MoTM; I was very critical of him against Dunfermline where he looked out of his depth but he has been excellent since and is now becoming an attacking threat. Will Graham looks a smashing player too and the most likely replacement for Fozzy when the latter moves on.

There will be poor days to come as we are a very young side but we're so far removed from the shite that Brogan put out, it's scary.

A game . of two halves. I feared a humping second half but what a display from Rovers -absolutely all over them. There will be Rovers fans bemoaning that we didn’t win but a draw was really fair. Cove were impressive first half - absolute wordly fir their third no keeper was saving that, they also have all the tricks up their sleeve like standing over the ball when a free kick was lost so fairs pkay to them.

4 points after two games is perfectly acceptable and dare I say it I think we will eventually dip the loan market for a keeper. 

41 minutes ago, Vodka Vic said:

A game . of two halves. I feared a humping second half but what a display from Rovers -absolutely all over them. There will be Rovers fans bemoaning that we didn’t win but a draw was really fair. Cove were impressive first half - absolute wordly fir their third no keeper was saving that, they also have all the tricks up their sleeve like standing over the ball when a free kick was lost so fairs pkay to them.

4 points after two games is perfectly acceptable and dare I say it I think we will eventually dip the loan market for a keeper. 

Where is the boy Morrison now playing?