Forfar Athletic v Stranraer

Games the morra lads, no thread!

I think we will win this about 3 -1 stay top and we all have another week with great big smiles on our faces.

Edited by SlipperyP

Guest bernardblack
Stranraer caused us quite a bit of bother last season so think it could be pretty tight. Travis still missing but other than that we are flying at the moment so good chance to go six points before enforced break for cup duties.

I think we will win today, but it won’t be as easy as some people are making out. Early goal to settle the (my) nerves please!

The three points and a clean sheet makes up for the fairly poor show but still positives to take from it. Kirkpatrick continues to show great touches with his bursts forward. Meechan solid and some great runs and his long passes are really good. Docherty holding the defence together and Tapping improving every game. Still not sure about Burns who had a few mistakes that should have been punished if Stranraer had been sharper in front of goal. Hilson strong as usual and Forbes, oh Ross Forbes, that was quite the blooter out of the park when it looked easier to score. I'd give Irvine Man of the Match. I hope the five Loons who stayed out in the monsoon dry out before the next game.

Guest bernardblack
I think the word is teuch?
Great three points, Whyte was outstanding.

Agreed and only 22 years old. I think we could get some decent money for him in the next couple of years