Both Dundee teams gtf

What a facile and essentially stupid remark.

It’s not though.

The prices are excessive and if I was a Dundee fan I’d be annoyed having to pay that every second week. However if I don’t like the price of something I’ll simply avoid paying it.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s not though.

The prices are excessive and if I was a Dundee fan I’d be annoyed having to pay that every second week. However if I don’t like the price of something I’ll simply avoid paying it.

Yes, but that would be a shame because you like going to the football.

People have an idea of what they consider fair and that's - not unreasonably - based on what watching the same people attempt to do the same stuff, usually costs.

The idea that we simply have the options of paying or not, and can't even legitimately object, is indeed very stupid.  There should be something a bit more reciprocal in the relationships forged between clubs and supporters.

It’s not though.

It was a crap comment that justified the ridiculous prices and shut down the debate.

13 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Don't tell him you're not even paying £2.

I certainly won’t be leaving them any better off wither  I attended or not 🤭

will even buy my pie at the wee pie shop on the corner across from ground 

Edited by Robbo63

People are literally arguing over handing over £2 or £3 more than what they consider acceptable. Forego a coffee, sacrifice a couple of Mars Bars or do 15 minutes overtime through the week if your budget is that restrictive. Alternatively, admit that you just can't be arsed going instead of saying you are making some sort of personal boycott to stick it to the man. 

43 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I certainly won’t be leaving them any better off wither  I attended or not 🤭

will even buy my pie at the wee pie shop on the corner across from ground 

I would highly recommend you don't. We've outside caterers so see none of the money anyway but the pies inside the ground should be infinitely better than those in the shop. 

Enjoy the game. 

People are literally arguing over handing over £2 or £3 more than what they consider acceptable. Forego a coffee, sacrifice a couple of Mars Bars or do 15 minutes overtime through the week if your budget is that restrictive. Alternatively, admit that you just can't be arsed going instead of saying you are making some sort of personal boycott to stick it to the man. 
And that's the argument used when it's 28, and then again when it's 32, and so on.

It's a shitty move by Dundee to charge fans 24 quid to see championship football.

50 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

And that's the argument used when it's 28, and then again when it's 32, and so on.

It's a shitty move by Dundee to charge fans 24 quid to see championship football.

After the footballing masterclass on show today I'm sure the Ayr fans will leave an extra tenner on the way out by way of thanks for the entertainment. 

23 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I pay £20 a month into the Ayr United 500 club every month, a home game for me therefore really costs £28.  Not bothered by Dundee charging £24. 

Then I win my entry fee out a puggy.  Struggling to see the issue now.