Both Dundee teams gtf

I have to be honest, £24 is a huge rip-off for our league but I'd pay that to watch Shankland and Dobbie any day of the week.

Our game against Morton was worth more than the £18 I paid.

Erm, going on those clubs mentioned web pages and looking at their pricing lists. Crazy, isn't it? :wacko:
Hopefully you don't have to delete your replies a few times before you get this next one right. [emoji6]

Erm that’s exactly what I did.

Hibs vs st Johnstone- I can go and buy a ticket for £23

Hearts cat b tickets(which everyone in this league would be vs hearts). Both bronze(£21) and silver(£23).

Hamilton and Kilmarnock and st Mirren charge £22

Aberdeen bronze tickets cat b(again championship clubs would be cat b) £22

St Johnstone family stand(which allows entry with u12 for no extra charge) £17

So tell me again about how I’m telling lies.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Erm, going on those clubs mentioned web pages and looking at their pricing lists. Crazy, isn't it? :wacko:

Hopefully you don't have to delete your replies a few times before you get this next one right. ;)

It was more of a "show and tell" question rather than just take your word for it. 😊 So.......  over to you....... 

If you take a look at the Somerset Road End page of Facebook, it would appear that a lot of our fans from the last two seasons are now Dundee United fans which I find hugely disappointing and the club needs to rectify this.

Edited by TheIntenseHummingOfEvil

Because you're selecting their cheapest tickets and family deals. 

And Dundee or indeed Dundee united can beat these offers?

Some of these clubs don’t offer the cheapest tickets to away fans and deserve to be attacked for such actions, however the cheapest ticket should be how we judge clubs by.

Providing reasonable provision is given for cheap seats I don’t have the slightest problem with premium seats. That leaves each individual fan with the option of choosing to attend the game for x and get a better seat for x + y. It isn’t such a big deal that a particular fan chooses a cheap seat when they can’t afford the more expensive seats than it is if they choose to not attend as they can’t afford too.

What are the cheapest tickets for tomorrow?

Adult and one child under 12 £26

Two adults and two children under 12 £50

With additional children under 12 at £2

Under 12 and Under 16 tickets can only be bought as part of a family group

Prices for all areas in Dens Park are priced at £24 for Adults, £16 for concessions and £10 for Under 18

In terms of family tickets that seems to be good - it's the adult prices that I think are the real concern.

14 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I was going to go to all the away fixtures in Dundee, I’m not calling it a boycott, but now I’m not going to any of them. Just voting with my feet.

pxSXB5kb9Ron6.gif

21 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I was going to go to all the away fixtures in Dundee, I’m not calling it a boycott, but now I’m not going to any of them. Just voting with my feet.

^^^^Knows his team are getting pumped.

Edited by johnnydun