Both Dundee teams gtf

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

DAFC and Dundee showed the nation last week that we have the two nicest strips in Scotland. £25 should be the minimum either side should be charging to get the chance to view them in the flesh. Not sure what United's justification can be, they don't even have any referees on the payroll. 

4 words.

Lawrence

Shankland

Goal

Bonus

20 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Just incase you're wondering, this is where you lost the thread (and the argument).

As an Ayr fan, it's my closest game, and I'll be handing over my cash with an appropriate tut and shake of the head. I might make a throwaway comment to the guy on the desk, but not one that would be aimed directly at him. That's how I roll these days.

Yeah, me too. I dont get many Saturdays off so I'll be there.

If I have to queue twice though..............

tenor-15.gif

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Whether Dundee or United get 200 or 400 away fans is largely meaningless to the ownersas they would much rather be getting 5, 6, 7k of their home fans to show up

The above is all perfectly true and understandable. As is the fact that the fans of other clubs couldn't give a monkey's about it, and now that the admission costs have been highlighted it's a fair bet that the travelling supports will be down a bit. 

Anyway, try not to take it so personally. It'll give you gas. 

Just now, Im_Rodger said:

Yes that is a high price for the diddy league but it is very evident that it's going to be an all Dundee title race this season. 

There will certainly be no shortage of entertainment at either stadium.

However people calling the City of Dundee a dump are correct and shouldn't be slated for stating facts.