Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

A  bit off topic but was over at the charity match between killie athletic ( sunday league ) va stewarton United ( sat premier league) n killie spanked them 4-1. The standard of player in that killie team is frightening.  Honestly believe they would come close to winning premier if went sats n kept that team. Also heard they were missing like of craig connell. David rocks etc. 

They are a good team but the team that played against stewarton isnt their settled team. A few pals or gavs was playing to help out. Including the man that got all 4 goals for killie. They would certainly hold their own tho. Ryan McCrone is doing a great job with the players he has attracted

A  bit off topic but was over at the charity match between killie athletic ( sunday league ) va stewarton United ( sat premier league) n killie spanked them 4-1. The standard of player in that killie team is frightening.  Honestly believe they would come close to winning premier if went sats n kept that team. Also heard they were missing like of craig connell. David rocks etc. 

2 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

They are a good team but the team that played against stewarton isnt their settled team. A few pals or gavs was playing to help out. Including the man that got all 4 goals for killie. They would certainly hold their own tho. Ryan McCrone is doing a great job with the players he has attracted

Banks will be back at amateur by end of the month and back firing in the goals on a sunday. Only other player not usual is gav mac I think

On 04/09/2019 at 20:03, PenaltyShootOut said:

Oan a serious note I did hear that Knockentiber ur makin a come back next season wae the Hurlford Ammies manager takin o'er 

Just to add a little too this I was speaking to a highly decorated current premier league player who says this is true and he is going too assist him. He also mentioned four current top premier players who he claims are going too

On 13/09/2019 at 19:31, CFCbhoy said:

Just to add a little too this I was speaking to a highly decorated current premier league player who says this is true and he is going too assist him. He also mentioned four current top premier players who he claims are going too

I spoke too mark yesterday and he said he has been approached about the possibility of it but no more than that at the moment 

Just seen one of the most shocking refereeing decisions I have ever seen. At the New Farm v West Kilbride game, It was an all Ayrshire West of Scotland cup tie, Game finished 1-1, goes straight to penalties, 5-5 sudden Death, New Farm score 6-5, West Kilbride miss, the New Farm players and sideline all celebrate thinking they have won the game only for referee SEAN WELSH to say no the penalty has to be retaken, his reason being he hadn't blew his whistle(lies)everyone heard it and apparently there is a video to prove it as somone was filming it on their phone, West Kilbride score the retake and eventually go on to win the shootout, Disgraceful is an understatement

Just seen one of the most shocking refereeing decisions I have ever seen. At the New Farm v West Kilbride game, It was an all Ayrshire West of Scotland cup tie, Game finished 1-1, goes straight to penalties, 5-5 sudden Death, New Farm score 6-5, West Kilbride miss, the New Farm players and sideline all celebrate thinking they have won the game only for referee SEAN WELSH to say no the penalty has to be retaken, his reason being he hadn't blew his whistle(lies)everyone heard it and apparently there is a video to prove it as somone was filming it on their phone, West Kilbride score the retake and eventually go on to win the shootout, Disgraceful is an understatement
It's maybe a little pedantic from me Welsh but to be fair the game can't restart if there hasn't been a whistle.