Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

4 minutes ago, TG84 said:

Day before the season starts. Who’s the tips for top 3 and bottom 3?

Glenburn
Hurlford
New Farm

Kilbride
Tarbolton
Mossblown

Thistle Glenburn Stewarton 

Shortlees  Tarbolton Mossblown 

Edited by CFCbhoy

New farm will have a bang average season. Finish 5-8th imo. I feel for them tho coz all the "neutrals" keep pilling the pressure on them by acting like fan boyz and then guys like cfc and bingdrinker come on and slate them. They aren't being out of order just realistic imo. Although I think all the players mentioned will hold their own in the premier league. They may not be superstars but players like boyd held their own and selected for ayrshire when in the premier league. They certainly wont be ran over the top of now. Alan parker will score goals for seasons to come yet. Every bit as fit and as much ability at this level as pele. Whatvibwill say this they are lucky they got out the first when they did as I think teams like crosshouse have passed them over pre season.

Killie ams at the Joe's tomorrow for me I think. Look forward to seeing them as heard good things about them

2 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

New farm will have a bang average season. Finish 5-8th imo. I feel for them tho coz all the "neutrals" keep pilling the pressure on them by acting like fan boyz and then guys like cfc and bingdrinker come on and slate them. They aren't being out of order just realistic imo. Although I think all the players mentioned will hold their own in the premier league. They may not be superstars but players like boyd held their own and selected for ayrshire when in the premier league. They certainly wont be ran over the top of now. Alan parker will score goals for seasons to come yet. Every bit as fit and as much ability at this level as pele. Whatvibwill say this they are lucky they got out the first when they did as I think teams like crosshouse have passed them over pre season.

Killie ams at the Joe's tomorrow for me I think. Look forward to seeing them as heard good things about them

Agree with most of that. New Farm haven't came on and blew their own trumpet, others looking at league tables for last few years have. The step up is massive. Look at Kilbride and the old Hurlford Ams side? They flew through the league's, I think I am right in also saying Hurlford Ams also had an undefeated season that keeps getting brought up? Now I stress this is my opinion again but the old kilbride and Hurlford sides were far better than the current new farm side and neither got anywhere near second. Think fourth was the closest they got. I'm not slating them by any manner of means and just like I do all clubs, wish them the very best but I am also a realist and try too speak honest truth on here. A lot of people have built new farm up for an almighty fall imo 

10 hours ago, Thepieman11 said:

Team.is full of ex premier and let's be serious no club has exactly pulled away being the top dog have they??? Nf will be just fine. 

You have removed the post about their GK now tipping they will be fine? Lol!

Thistle

New Farm

Glenburn

Dailly

mossblown

tarbolton 

9 minutes ago, THEMOLE91 said:

You have removed the post about their GK now tipping they will be fine? Lol!

Thistle

New Farm

Glenburn

Dailly

mossblown

tarbolton 

Aye a was jk

Best keeper in ayrshire imo

No wonder hes getting touted for a scotland call up

Edited by Thepieman11