Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/09/2019 at 20:03, PenaltyShootOut said:

Oan a serious note I did hear that Knockentiber ur makin a come back next season wae the Hurlford Ammies manager takin o'er 

Well I just heard that he's Hurlford Thistle bound next season. Surely that ain't true????

7 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Could be true as heard Farrell has turned them down twice now. A little out of order since they still have a management team in place

I wouldn't be surprised if he had been asked as it's a club with no morals but I would be very surprised if he said yes 

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

What's the game selections tomorrow. I'm thinking first half of the shortlees v new farm game and then up for the rest of the hurlford v Daily game. Should be two decent games and may get a better idea of how the two promoted teams will get on this season.

Be surprised if Lees game is on if it's at burnpark 

What's the game selections tomorrow. I'm thinking first half of the shortlees v new farm game and then up for the rest of the hurlford v Daily game. Should be two decent games and may get a better idea of how the two promoted teams will get on this season.

Aye let us know we’ve got hurlford next week lol

Can't see the Shortlees v New Farm game being on tomorrow now with the rain tonight , Burn Park will be waterlogged and Onthank have booked the Grange Astro for their scottish cup replay

Tbh I assumed it was at the Grange. Not like shortlees to book burn park this time of the year. Even the estate or riccarton is in better nick than burn park. Aw well onthank game then Thistle it is. Onthank are very hot and cold but should but alway battle. Anyone know where the killie ams game is

Can't see the Shortlees v New Farm game being on tomorrow now with the rain tonight , Burn Park will be waterlogged and Onthank have booked the Grange Astro for their scottish cup replay

Tbh I assumed it was at the Grange. Not like shortlees to book burn park this time of the year. Even the estate or riccarton is in better nick than burn park. Aw well onthank game then Thistle it is. Onthank are very hot and cold but should but alway battle. Anyone know where the killie ams game is
Don't think killie ams is playing tomorrow, heard the Dean Fenwick v Bonnyton game is off, can't see anything on grass being on