Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

42 minutes ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Oan a serious note I did hear that Knockentiber ur makin a come back next season wae the Hurlford Ammies manager takin o'er 

Heard this mentioned at our game on Saturday. One of the games good guys so hope it's true 

15 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:

So is it true about galston folding and merging with the old hurlford team who recently folded ?? And going by the name hurlston??? Maddness if true

I heard a SOS call was put out to former manager Gordon Stitt to try and get the club back from the brink?

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 20:46, CFCbhoy said:

Heard this mentioned at our game on Saturday. One of the games good guys so hope it's true 

Mark is a great lad but I would be surprised at this move? Would he get his old Hurlford players back and get through the leagues and then the same thing happens again? Would good players go there to win a few lower divison leagues before being back at the premier? Its a vicious cycle. There are fashionable teams out there at the moment but will struggle for sustainability. 

39 minutes ago, THEMOLE91 said:

Mark is a great lad but I would be surprised at this move? Would he get his old Hurlford players back and get through the leagues and then the same thing happens again? Would good players go there to win a few lower divison leagues before being back at the premier? Its a vicious cycle. There are fashionable teams out there at the moment but will struggle for sustainability. 

The problem that premier teams are finding at the moment is that the good players are dropping down the leagues too win titles. That's why this year there is a lot less interest in the premier and people seem to be raving more about the lower leagues. You are totally correct about the vicious cycle 

23 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

The problem that premier teams are finding at the moment is that the good players are dropping down the leagues too win titles. That's why this year there is a lot less interest in the premier and people seem to be raving more about the lower leagues. You are totally correct about the vicious cycle 

Spot on. Look at the players currently playing low level. Dougie Robertson, Fraser gall, luke Fleming, shankers, Keano, Walesy, Kris Chisholm, rhino, murray Johnston etc.....thats just 9 that spring too mind straight away who would get a game with any club in the top league. There's loads more. If Tiber reformed I am pretty sure there would be loads of interest unfortunately to lower the prem league standard even more. 

13 minutes ago, blue999 said:

hahahahahahaha, you've actually mentioned rhino. Dougie and murray yes everybody else are average amateur players. Rhino is a hilarious shout though.

There's also an abundance of average players in the premier league hence why there is no competition. Watching the top two in the premier league play the other week and with the exception of possibly three or four , I was watching a pitch full of average players! And they are miles ahead of the rest 

No wonder alot of lads dont want to play amateur football anymore. Guys just trying to get out the house/ keep fit/ play football with pals/ or enjoy their free time and they find themselves getting slagged or ridiculed all over social media and for forums for the privilege of paying to play football by some keyboard gangsters that likely hasn't played outside of the school playground.

No wonder alot of lads dont want to play amateur football anymore. Guys just trying to get out the house/ keep fit/ play football with pals/ or enjoy their free time and they find themselves getting slagged or ridiculed all over social media and for forums for the privilege of paying to play football by some keyboard gangsters that likely hasn't played outside of the school playground.
I couldn't agree more leave them be its no as if you're paying to watch them.

2 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Spot on, I only discovered this website long after I stopped playing. Glad it wasn't about when I played.