Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

Will be a boost to shortlees if Keir goes back. With him, Mason, Connell, Gold (likely now) they surely have to be taking seriously again as title contenders. Some serious talent there. Also not to mention the other lads who are there at the moment they must get a boost playing with these guys. Interesting times ahead in the Ayrshire scene

On 27/08/2019 at 14:27, eyeswideopen15 said:

Have we all wrote off shortlees too early? Personally iv thought all along that when the seasons settled it's a two horse race. Could shortlees still make that a 3 horse race ?

Never ever write us off, for as long as we can field a team, we will fight for every blade of grass. We have an experienced committee and some players, who have been there and have the T-shirt to prove it.

We were one of the first reams to register this year, even though we lost nearly an entire squad. The rumours of our death have been greatly exaggerated, we aren't dead yet, we were only badly wounded, so beware, as we are healing quickly, Trust me there is plenty of fight left in this big old dog, and pre season means nothing.                                      

We will decide when we are going to die, and I am sure you will all on here, be some of the first to know. We are a determined bunch at Shortlees, myself being one of the worst offenders. We are going well with what we have, having brought in new young, and older experienced players, who are only now buying in to what is required of them, to play for Shortlees, with hard work being the main ingredient.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Also we have a new management team, and the boys are listening and learning from them, they are taking onboard what the coaches are telling them with great enthusiasm, and implementing their instructions to the letter on the park. I think the committee, management and the players deserve great credit for their response, as they have been magnificent for us, I honestly cant praise them enough, as in our darkest hour, they have given us everything they have got.

In my opinion, it is far to quickly to write anyone off this early in the season, as on any given day, anyone can beat anyone, with only the fancied Glenburn remaining unbeaten, plus there is not one draw on the board.  

Ok granted, we might not get fully get there this season, but it definitely won't be for the lack commitment, from all at Shortlees. We wish everyone all the best for the season, and keep your eyeswideopen. I will leave you with this famous little sentence.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

WRITE US OFF AT YOUR PERIL.

Edited by Cunny
margins

Well said cunny and some great points. All the best for the season whatever it may bring

Never ever write us off, for as long as we can field a team, we will fight for every blade of grass. We have an experienced committee and some players, who have been there and have the T-shirt to prove it.

We were one of the first reams to register this year, even though we lost nearly an entire squad. The rumours of our death have been greatly exaggerated, we aren't dead yet, we were only badly wounded, so beware, as we are healing quickly, Trust me there is plenty of fight left in this big old dog, and pre season means nothing.                                      

We will decide when we are going to die, and I am sure you will all on here, be some of the first to know. We are a determined bunch at Shortlees, myself being one of the worst offenders. We are going well with what we have, having brought in new young, and older experienced players, who are only now buying in to what is required of them, to play for Shortlees, with hard work being the main ingredient.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Also we have a new management team, and the boys are listening and learning from them, they are taking onboard what the coaches are telling them with great enthusiasm, and implementing their instructions to the letter on the park. I think the committee, management and the players deserve great credit for their response, as they have been magnificent for us, I honestly cant praise them enough, as in our darkest hour, they have given us everything they have got.

In my opinion, it is far to quickly to write anyone off this early in the season, as on any given day, anyone can beat anyone, with only the fancied Glenburn remaining unbeaten, plus there is not one draw on the board.  

Ok granted, we might not get fully get there this season, but it definitely won't be for the lack commitment, from all at Shortlees. We wish everyone all the best for the season, and keep your eyeswideopen. I will leave you with this famous little sentence.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

27 minutes ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Is it true about newfarm? Losing the management team to thistle this early on in the season?? And some big players following ?

Ryan Farrell will be HT manager at some point but I would be amazed if he walked out on NF a couple of games into their first season in the premier league 

5 minutes ago, SpyKId said:

New member 1hr ago and that’s the shite you start? Sounds like someone trying to upset new farm.

I am new to this hence why a new member. So no not trying to upset anyone . I am only asking a question in which I thought was hearsay so dont need the accusations thank u very much 

34 minutes ago, Thesoccerguy said:

I am new to this hence why a new member. So no not trying to upset anyone . I am only asking a question in which I thought was hearsay so dont need the accusations thank u very much 

If you are not on this too upset new farm then you are clearly the most gullible guy ever. You choose 

7 hours ago, Cunny said:

Hahaha cunny , Your new nick name shud be the AUTHOR , I like it mate , come on let us know the goss wae kier , is the king returning lol. Reckon shortlees title odds will tumble if theirs a return of the Mack haha 

On 11/08/2019 at 23:06, Oldsmokey2807 said:

8 players were missing majority would have started the boy fisher that signed from glenburn was suspended they missed him big time. Should still have took care of ardeer but they will be to strong for anybody in the league with full team

How did the boy Fisher do tonight oldsmokey ma man