Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

Watched Hurlford v New farm last night was a tight game but my good the standard of the premier has dropped from previous years. Good for us neutrals right enough anyone can beat anyone in this league there’s not one stand out team in my opinion. Should be very interesting in the coming weeks as the table starts to take shape

Never managed to get over to the NF vs hurlford game unfortunately last night. Reading this it appears NF using any means they could to try get the better of hurlford by changing the game to that cow field (and I’m just going by pictures). However seems they showed their worth and put up a decent fight against hurlford. Will need to get along to one of their games to give a true opinion however at this point I still can’t see them finishing in the top 4. I think the more experienced premier teams will shine through with hurlford clinching the title yet again narrowly to glenburn. Hope I’m wrong but time will tell

1 hour ago, scots73 said:

Never managed to get over to the NF vs hurlford game unfortunately last night. Reading this it appears NF using any means they could to try get the better of hurlford by changing the game to that cow field (and I’m just going by pictures). However seems they showed their worth and put up a decent fight against hurlford. Will need to get along to one of their games to give a true opinion however at this point I still can’t see them finishing in the top 4. I think the more experienced premier teams will shine through with hurlford clinching the title yet again narrowly to glenburn. Hope I’m wrong but time will tell

While I appreciate why people might think we used any means possible to get the advantage over hurlford by taking the game to a "cow field"  they couldn't be more wrong. We had 3 pitches booked through out the day. All first class surfaces. Unfortunately they were all called off. We tried every astro u can imagine, as far a Kilwinning Sports club with no luck. We tried to book a couple of other local grass parks and eventually managed to book Scott Ellis. We notified Thistle and the match Sec . We then got to the park to check it and it was in that state. We cant call it off at that time only a referee can. We got one down at 3pm who said it was playable and also the match referee deemed it playable. We can maybe be accused of being nieve for booking before checking but there was no dodgy game plan involved.  Neither team was able to play to their strengths but Thistle came out on top as they normally do and well played to them. 

What the main issue should be is the lack of care or effort from the coucil. They have next to no grass football parks to maintan anymore  and they still let them get in to that mess. Its shocking that they have the red neck to even charge for facilities like that. One day it will come to a head when there isnt enough surfaces for teams to play on.  Especially in East Ayrshire 

2 hours ago, New Farm Loch said:

While I appreciate why people might think we used any means possible to get the advantage over hurlford by taking the game to a "cow field"  they couldn't be more wrong. We had 3 pitches booked through out the day. All first class surfaces. Unfortunately they were all called off. We tried every astro u can imagine, as far a Kilwinning Sports club with no luck. We tried to book a couple of other local grass parks and eventually managed to book Scott Ellis. We notified Thistle and the match Sec . We then got to the park to check it and it was in that state. We cant call it off at that time only a referee can. We got one down at 3pm who said it was playable and also the match referee deemed it playable. We can maybe be accused of being nieve for booking before checking but there was no dodgy game plan involved.  Neither team was able to play to their strengths but Thistle came out on top as they normally do and well played to them. 

What the main issue should be is the lack of care or effort from the coucil. They have next to no grass football parks to maintan anymore  and they still let them get in to that mess. Its shocking that they have the red neck to even charge for facilities like that. One day it will come to a head when there isnt enough surfaces for teams to play on.  Especially in East Ayrshire 

Credit to you for trying too get game on no matter what. That's what the ammy game is about.  We used to play on cow fields every week for years before the introduction of astro. We would play on gravel parks if it meant getting a game on. Not every club can afford too play on astro every week plus there is so many clubs trying too book them now it's so hard too get one. Hurlford Thistle only want too play on bowling green like surfaces and moan like f**k when the park doesn't meet their criteria. If only we all had their money 

9 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Best team won by a mile. If lees hud got a draw oot o that it wid hav been a travesty 

They never won by a mile Penalty, I don't know what game you were watching mate. You seem to be at all our games, are you a fan or a frenemy?

Edited by Cunny

1 hour ago, DTloyal said:

From what I seen the ref was very much on glenburns side. I thought Dailly were dominant, all allowed our own opinions

Absolutely. Dont think either team were dominant, but think Glenburn looked the most likely n the narrow win was probably fair enough. 

Dailly passed it about nice from the back and weren't scared to take possession deep but in honesty they hit a brick wall in the final third n didnt look that threatening as much as I expected them to be. 

managed to see lst half hour of xhouse gme last night, looked like a trainin for them and they had sum amount of players quality they were bringn on from evn the bench was good sad times for galston though use to be a big name and look in sad state now