Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

Just now, eyeswideopen15 said:

He may well be. Iv not saw him much at all but tonight he dealt with two excellent strikers superbly. Mullen is quality tho and managed to sneak in at the back. All in all tight game and draw would have maybe been fair but when it's that tight real quality shines through and Mullen is still tog dog in ayrshire. 3 grand well spent in my opinion.

3 grand that all🤣🤣🤣

Just now, The Tavern Tippler said:
11 minutes ago, Instigator part 2 said:
Ul be winning f**k all way all they has beens uf got

Maybe we will maybe we won't, but if we do win something a least we will have done it honestly, Big Thistle crowd by the way lol and ( has beens) half your players are no spring chickens either

Still better than ur pish lol slept way a premier league team that be ur 1st defeat in few years tae mon eh thistle££¥££¥¥¥£££££££¥¥¥

He may well be. Iv not saw him much at all but tonight he dealt with two excellent strikers superbly. Mullen is quality tho and managed to sneak in at the back. All in all tight game and draw would have maybe been fair but when it's that tight real quality shines through and Mullen is still tog dog in ayrshire. 3 grand well spent in my opinion.

If I was mr Hamilton I wouldn’t give any HT player a penny. Imo after seeing dailly and glenburn tonight both will beat HT. glenburn could really put them to the sword.

Hope you are right mate but I cant see it. Every year we hope the same but Glenburn just fall short. Here is hoping tho. Has Glenburn added to their squad any ?

If I was mr Hamilton I wouldn’t give any HT player a penny. Imo after seeing dailly and glenburn tonight both will beat HT. glenburn could really put them to the sword.

55 minutes ago, teddybearsws said:

Second best for much of the game. A shadow of the team they were in previous years

Everyone  knows that mate as we have lost 9/10 players from last season., and considering that I thought we did all right for most of the game on their wee park. Even the ref said this to me about our team after the game, to be fair I was paying him at the time.  A draw would have been a fair result in my opinion, but that might be considered bias by some. We missed a penalty in the second half at 2-1, and missed a couple of sitters. We hit the bar in the first half as well, and we could have got something from a few mad scrambles in their box where it just didn’t fall for us. Imo we should have been up a couple at half time, instead of the one. But fair play to Tarbolton, with the loss of big Minor at HT, and Connell 10 mins later, they came storming back in to the game. Tarbolton is a tricky place to go on a wet and windy night most times, as I am sure most football minded guys will tell you. But with the good result Tarbolton had on Sat, it was a bad time to get them, and as I have said tonight on Twitter, there will be days up there when they will beat better teams than us. Well done Tarbolton, who tried to play football tonight, instead of their renowned getting fk In type of football I have seen from them in the past. I am not being disrespectful to their previous manager who is a top man, and I know from past experience, sometimes you have to do that, depending on your personnel, and who you are playing, I have done it many a time. Personally I thought it was a good game of football for the neutral, and I think results will be all over the place this year. Let’s all just enjoy what could be a very open league this year, where anyone could beat anyone, on any given day. 

New Farm showed they can compete with the top teams. Chances were similar for both teams with both keepers making great saves and both teams hitting woodwork.  Thistle should defo been down to 10 men the left back blatantly kicked NF no 7 off the ball right in front of the ref.  On the other hand NFs claim for a penalty was quite rightly turned down lol. Mullen didnt get many chances but such is his class he only needed 1.

Everyone  knows that mate as we have lost 9/10 players from last season., and considering that I thought we did all right for most of the game on their wee park. Even the ref said this to me about our team after the game, to be fair I was paying him at the time.  A draw would have been a fair result in my opinion, but that might be considered bias by some. We missed a penalty in the second half at 2-1, and missed a couple of sitters. We hit the bar in the first half as well, and we could have got something from a few mad scrambles in their box where it just didn’t fall for us. Imo we should have been up a couple at half time, instead of the one. But fair play to Tarbolton, with the loss of big Minor at HT, and Connell 10 mins later, they came storming back in to the game. Tarbolton is a tricky place to go on a wet and windy night most times, as I am sure most football minded guys will tell you. But with the good result Tarbolton had on Sat, it was a bad time to get them, and as I have said tonight on Twitter, there will be days up there when they will beat better teams than us. Well done Tarbolton, who tried to play football tonight, instead of their renowned getting fk In type of football I have seen from them in the past. I am not being disrespectful to their previous manager who is a top man, and I know from past experience, sometimes you have to do that, depending on your personnel, and who you are playing, I have done it many a time. Personally I thought it was a good game of football for the neutral, and I think results will be all over the place this year. Let’s all just enjoy what could be a very open league this year, where anyone could beat anyone, on any given day. 

Apart fae goal never had any clear cut chances. Def not a fair result a draw. Tarbolton by far were the better team tonight. Agree tho league is wide open this year with most teams going to take point off everyone else.

1 hour ago, dr drool said:

Apart fae goal never had any clear cut chances. Def not a fair result a draw. Tarbolton by far were the better team tonight. Agree tho league is wide open this year with most teams going to take point off everyone else.

I think we must have been at different games Dr Drool. Tarbolton goalie had quite a few good saves in the game, maybe you were late, drunk, or both, or maybe I was on the magic mushrooms :) ;).  I don't grudge Tarbolton the win, as we have given them a few good doings in the recent past, and vice versa. We wish them all the best, as their Saturday scran is second to none. 

What's everyone's game of choice tomorrow.
I was really impressed with crosshouse on Saturday and might gone them again but think it could be another one sided game. Catrine v whitletts coukd be a cracker.

Catrine 2-3 whitletts
Crosshouse 7-1 Galston
Dalry 1-3 west Kilbride
Drongan 3-1 Glenmuir
Irvine 4-0 Craigie
Largs 1-2 Beith

What's everyone's game of choice tomorrow.
I was really impressed with crosshouse on Saturday and might gone them again but think it could be another one sided game. Catrine v whitletts coukd be a cracker.

Catrine 2-3 whitletts
Crosshouse 7-1 Galston
Dalry 1-3 west Kilbride
Drongan 3-1 Glenmuir
Irvine 4-0 Craigie
Largs 1-2 Beith

Catrine 1 Whittlets 4
Crosshouse 7 galston 0
Dalry 1 west Kilbride 4
Drongan 5 glenmuir 0
Irvine 3 craigie 1
Largs 1 beith 1

1 hour ago, RC85 said:

Catrine 1-1 whitletts
Crosshouse 9-0 Galston
Dalry 1-5 west Kilbride
Drongan 6-0 Glenmuir
Irvine 3-1 Craigie
Largs 1-5 Beith

Catrine 2 - 1 whitletts

Cross house 8 - 2 galston

Dalry 1 - 4 west kilbride 

Drongan 3 - 0 glen Muir

Irvine 9 - 0 craigie

Large 2 -3 booth

Pie man no often wrong.

14 hours ago, dr drool said:

Best team won by a mile. If lees hud got a draw oot o that it wid hav been a travesty 

haven't seen Galston play this year but judging from their results it cld be another 10/11-0 for crosshouse again tynyt, the strength in depth they have is ridiculous , a similar score for Irvine v craigie wouldn't surprise me either, catrine whitletts the pic of the games