Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

Looking forward to New Farm vs HT tonight. 

Thistle defo favourites but NF aren't a team used to losing. They are well organised and have great team spirit and in the likes of Parker, Howie and Pele New Farm have some top drawer players. Parker especially is still outstanding. Given Ryan Farrell's links to HT I'd imagine he, more than most, will be desperate to beat them.  They will be well up for it. 

Should be a really good game.  Hearing that Michael Mullen is firing on all cylinders at HT again. After their blip against Ardeer there is a little pressure on Hurlford but they remain the team to beat. All makes for a cracker I'd say. 

I'll predict HT to edge it 3-2. 

Edited by Pmonty3

We've all gave the premier league a bit of a bashing myself included but I think the fact all our predictions are so different suggest it's going to be a good league this year 

Dailly 2-4 Glenburn 

NF 0-2 Thistle 

Tarbolton 2-2 Shortlees 

Dirrans 2-1 Kilbride 

Cumnock 4-1 Mossblown 

Ardeer 3-4 Stewarton 

Never thought I would see the day when top drawer players and Michael Howie were mentioned in the same sentence [emoji17]

Looking forward to New Farm vs HT tonight. 
Thistle defo favourites but NF aren't a team used to losing. They are well organised and have great team spirit and in the likes of Parker, Howie and Pele New Farm have some top drawer players. Parker especially is still outstanding. Given Ryan Farrell's links to HT I'd imagine he, more than most, will be desperate to beat them.  They will be well up for it. 
Should be a really good game.  Hearing that Michael Mullen is firing on all cylinders at HT again. After their blip against Ardeer there is a little pressure on Hurlford but they remain the team to beat. All makes for a cracker I'd say. 
I'll predict HT to edge it 3-2. 

5 hours ago, andy25 said:

Never thought I would see the day when top drawer players and Michael Howie were mentioned in the same sentence emoji17.png

Heard Howie saying that he has a 4 game ban starting soon and tht NF will be in trouble when tht kicks in. He also said NF wont challenge and if they dont finish top 4 then something is wrong.

Edited by Extratime