Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

1 minute ago, Alex Duffy said:

Only had 1 clean sheet in the 3 games they have played 🤔

They will lose on Monday night so it will be interesting too see how they react to that. Fair play too them for the start they have had. I never thought they would win these first three games so credit where it is due. On current form they could be fighting Dailly for third by the looks off it 

It comes across on here that u really really dont like Hurlford Thistle. I get the feeling you would like them to wipe the floor with New Farm on Monday tho. I agree with most of ur predictions to be fair but I genuine would like New Fram to prove me wrong but I feel u dont like them. Is there a reason for that or just the fan boyz on here run you up the wrong way

They will lose on Monday night so it will be interesting too see how they react to that. Fair play too them for the start they have had. I never thought they would win these first three games so credit where it is due. On current form they could be fighting Dailly for third by the looks off it 

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

It comes across on here that u really really dont like Hurlford Thistle. I get the feeling you would like them to wipe the floor with New Farm on Monday tho. I agree with most of ur predictions to be fair but I genuine would like New Fram to prove me wrong but I feel u dont like them. Is there a reason for that or just the fan boyz on here run you up the wrong way

Does anyone on here like Hurlford Thistle? Does anyone outwith their own set up like them? I don't dislike new farm and think Ryan farrel is an amateur legend and an absolute gentleman. I just didn't think their team was good enough and can admit that so far they have proved me wrong. Like most I would like them too beat Hurlford Thistle but I believe that is a bridge too far but you never know 

I almost completely agree with this and think ur right with a bridge too far. Btw I say almost coz I know for a fact even people within their own set up hate them aswell. Sad but true.

Does anyone on here like Hurlford Thistle? Does anyone outwith their own set up like them? I don't dislike new farm and think Ryan farrel is an amateur legend and an absolute gentleman. I just didn't think their team was good enough and can admit that so far they have proved me wrong. Like most I would like them too beat Hurlford Thistle but I believe that is a bridge too far but you never know 

4 hours ago, mouse10 said:

Fair play to new farm but ffs is it aw c***s are going in about lol gez peace talk about daily or something

2 hours ago, ufc1690 said:

What other games are on tomorrow night?

Dailly v Glenburn lol

Score?

Dailly have started great and may challenge for the best of the rest outside thistle and Glenburn. As iv said before tho I can see a huge gap between 2nd and 3rd and think this may been seen tomorrow night.

Dailly 1 glenburn 4
New farm 0 thistle 4
Tarbolton 2-2 shortlees
Dirrans 2-2 kilbride
Cumnock 2-0 mossblown
Ardeer 3-1 Stewarton

Dailly v Glenburn lol
Score?

New Farm 1-5 Thistle 
Tarbolton 1-3 Shortlees
Dirrans 4-1 Kilbride
Cumnock 3-0 Mossblown 
Ardeer 4-1 stewarton

Fair play to NF and dailly for their start. Today will be the true test for NF I believe though. First game against not only one of the top 5 of last year but the current champions.

I already see this as a season where there won’t be a true dominant team and I really hope someone will challenge Hurlford for the league (at least I hope).

Top two games of the night I see as NF and HT for obvious reasons then dirrans vs Kilbride. Dirrans coming over a great result against ardeer then to a poor result against dailly so it’ll be interesting to see how they react to that. And Kilbride can’t afford to lose tonight or they’re in serious trouble already. Look forward to the scores coming in.

New Farm 1-5 Thistle 
Tarbolton 1-3 Shortlees
Dirrans 4-1 Kilbride
Cumnock 3-0 Mossblown 
Ardeer 4-1 stewarton

Fair play to NF and dailly for their start. Today will be the true test for NF I believe though. First game against not only one of the top 5 of last year but the current champions.

I already see this as a season where there won’t be a true dominant team and I really hope someone will challenge Hurlford for the league (at least I hope).

Top two games of the night I see as NF and HT for obvious reasons then dirrans vs Kilbride. Dirrans coming over a great result against ardeer then to a poor result against dailly so it’ll be interesting to see how they react to that. And Kilbride can’t afford to lose tonight or they’re in serious trouble already. Look forward to the scores coming in.

Forgot dailly vs glenburn.
See that as
Dailly 1 vs 5 glenburn