Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

11 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Normal service resumes for the thistle. Very good win

Worst kilbride team a huv seen. Bottom 3 fur them. Prob worst thistle team a huv saw anaw but they will still win league.

Aye their social media wiz buzzin again n their manager wiz back oan with his well done thistle. Clearly his wi-fi wiz fucked oan Saturday. he hud tae add the bit aboot havin the cast of Ben hur missin anaw 

10 hours ago, RC85 said:
11 hours ago, Boab17 said:
Dont think these match up. Referee cost stewarton a point minimum or stewarton werent in final third much and nf could have been double figures. Thats what i love about ams football all about opinions. I still say NF top 5 no problem.

Who you fancying for the other 4 of the top 5?

HT

GLENBURN

ARDEER

SHORTLEES

Will be interesting to see how NF get on against any of the top 5 from last year. Until then I couldn’t see them replacing any of the top 5 however I could be wrong.
Great result from dirrans athletic on their first game of the season.
Kilbride seem to be struggling big time even if it was against the current champions or not.
Dailly going under the radar I see. Not much getting said about them and they’re getting there results. However I see them in the same boat as NF where it’ll be interesting to see how they get on against the top 5 from last year.

Don’t forget the NF second goal...he gave it as Stewarton’s throw in...NF took it and he said play on. Our players out of position as going to take the throw...so easy to get in on goal for the striker.

Who was the ref????

8 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Worst kilbride team a huv seen. Bottom 3 fur them. Prob worst thistle team a huv saw anaw but they will still win league.

Aye their social media wiz buzzin again n their manager wiz back oan with his well done thistle. Clearly his wi-fi wiz fucked oan Saturday. he hud tae add the bit aboot havin the cast of Ben hur missin anaw 

Watched the game, hurlford will be lucky to win anything this year, not impressed 

1 hour ago, On the ball said:

Watched the game, hurlford will be lucky to win anything this year, not impressed 

Trouble is there's still no one in the premier league good enough too take league title off them apart from possibly Glenburn but history suggests they normally bottle it late on in the league season 

Predictions for tomorrow’s games?

Ardeer vs glenburn

Cumnock vs new farm

Dailly vs dirrans

Kilbride vs tarbolton

Stewarton vs hurlford

Shortlees vs mossblown

I see it as

Ardeer 2 vs 2 glenburn

Cumnock 3 vs 3 new farm

Dailly 1 vs 3 dirrans

Kilbride 2 vs 1 tarbolton

Stewarton 0 vs 5 hurlford

Shortlees 3 vs 1 mossblown

Think the top 2 fixtures will be the tasty ones. Ardeer game could well be off all the same. Cumnock-new farm will be a cracker on astro. Both teams try too keep the ball down and play football. I predict a good game, a lot of goals and Cumnock to nick it 

I can see cumnock winning this convingly on that big astro. I do thinkn2 evenly matched teams but on the astro I can only see one winner

Think the top 2 fixtures will be the tasty ones. Ardeer game could well be off all the same. Cumnock-new farm will be a cracker on astro. Both teams try too keep the ball down and play football. I predict a good game, a lot of goals and Cumnock to nick it