Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

7 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Referee was shocking. Was impressed with new farm going forward tho. On a different day they could have hit double figures. stewarton were not in final third much at all but the new farm defence looked suspect each time.

Both defences very suspect. Stewarton were 2up and coasting till ref gives a goal that was 4 yards offside. They then led 3-2 and had a stonewall penalty denied. Got a player sent off after he shouted at the ref for not giving a clear foul for him that would have saw the player getting a second yellow. In the lead up to new farms equaliser he gave a throw too new farm that was Stewartons. Car crash refereeing 

Both defences very suspect. Stewarton were 2up and coasting till ref gives a goal that was 4 yards offside. They then led 3-2 and had a stonewall penalty denied. Got a player sent off after he shouted at the ref for not giving a clear foul for him that would have saw the player getting a second yellow. In the lead up to new farms equaliser he gave a throw too new farm that was Stewartons. Car crash refereeing 

Don’t forget the NF second goal...he gave it as Stewarton’s throw in...NF took it and he said play on. Our players out of position as going to take the throw...so easy to get in on goal for the striker.

Yeah mate I cant argue with much of that. Although I think the 2nd penalty u are talking about was a great tackle and momentum Carrys him in to the Stewarton striker. That being said I was very impressed with the onslaught for 70 mins from new farm. Although anyone that says that keeper is near a Scotland cap is on the wacky bakky

9 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Yeah mate I cant argue with much of that. Although I think the 2nd penalty u are talking about was a great tackle and momentum Carrys him in to the Stewarton striker. That being said I was very impressed with the onslaught for 70 mins from new farm. Although anyone that says that keeper is near a Scotland cap is on the wacky bakky

Hahahah

1 hour ago, BingeDrinker said:

Worst refereeing performance i have seen in a while. Cost Stewarton a point minimum.

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Referee was shocking. Was impressed with new farm going forward tho. On a different day they could have hit double figures. stewarton were not in final third much at all but the new farm defence looked suspect each time.

Dont think these match up. Referee cost stewarton a point minimum or stewarton werent in final third much and nf could have been double figures. Thats what i love about ams football all about opinions. I still say NF top 5 no problem.

5 minutes ago, Boab17 said:

Dont think these match up. Referee cost stewarton a point minimum or stewarton werent in final third much and nf could have been double figures. Thats what i love about ams football all about opinions. I still say NF top 5 no problem.

It was a momentum swing. That's what football is about. New Farm totally dominated second half there's no question about that however the barbaric decisions and two Stewarton red cards contributed to that. If new farms first goal isn't given like what should have happened then it's a different game. We all know that 

7 minutes ago, Boab17 said:

Why top 5, Top half, mid table ok sounds fine but what’s the relevance of top 5 in a 12 team league? Not having a go just interested to see if I’m missing something here. 

Who you fancying for the other 4 of the top 5?

It was a momentum swing. That's what football is about. New Farm totally dominated second half there's no question about that however the barbaric decisions and two Stewarton red cards contributed to that. If new farms first goal isn't given like what should have happened then it's a different game. We all know that 

Both NF goals in the first half should not have counted. 2-0 at HT is a very different story to 2-2. Emotions run high and yes we should have controlled them better, but I don’t think that anyone watching that game tonight could not argue that the game was spoiled. We came out the blocks, got 2 early goals and then NF were getting some joy and working their way back into the game. It was going to be a tense, competitive affair with two teams wanting to win for the rest of the game but the man in the middle became the centre of attention and we took our eye off the ball. NF prospered, all the best to them for the rest of the season.

I seen a comment about being bad losers, I would disagree with that, but I’m biased, and we don’t think we deserve anything and work hard for what we do get but a fair crack of the whip is all we would ask for.

Watched New Farm vs Stewarton tonight. Really enjoyed it. Well done to both teams. Both good outfits in my opinion. Fancy New Farm to finish top 4 minimum and Stewarton to finish top half. Some good players on show. 

As for the game...

Great contest. New Farm had plenty of the ball but Stewarton always dangerous. No doubt about it the referee had a really bad night. Was too far away to comment on the first of New Farm's goals but their second was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. First of all Stewarton should actually have had a free kick - then he clearly gives a Stewarton throw in - which New Farm take - which the ref allows - New Farm go straight up the park and score. A catastrophic loss of control from the ref - which changed the game. 1st Red card for Stewarton was from a direct error from the ref as well. As blatant a free kick as you could hope to see - doesn't give it and things then totally boil over. So easily avoidable.  Got a bit unruly for 15 mins from there with 2 more reds but fair play  to the players who kept their cool after that and turned it around into a good, hard but fair contest. 11 vs 11 and who knows how it ends up - a draw probably. 

Anyway a good advert for Ayrshire football - bar the ref. Credit to two well organised and quality teams. Best of luck to both.