Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

Ryan Wilson far better play and even with him didnt really challenge so cant see it personally. Good player all the same but stinking attitude 

I’d need to disagree with that. Both great players however kemp has been at the very highest level of junior as well as a spell at senior. Wilson is in his 1st year at junior I believe. (I could be wrong)

1 hour ago, Thepieman11 said:

Ryan Wilson far better play and even with him didnt really challenge so cant see it personally. Good player all the same but stinking attitude 

anyone who has seen both these boys play knows Wilson couldn't lace kemps boots

15 minutes ago, terracin said:

The boy must be decent if he went too Talbot but I watched him amateur a good few times with dirrans. Based on the times I have saw him I would have Ryan any day of the week. Scored goals for fun. Kilbride lost Wilson and their captain Frye, both quality players, and you can see throughout pre season and against Cumnock they are struggling. Cumnock murdered them 2-1 by all accounts and it should have been loads more. Calvin Kemp isn't going too turn them into title contenders on his own sorry 

17 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

With all due respect the two you signed didn't get a game with them mate. Our point is every club has the belief until they get a season behind them in the premier. I hope you guys win the league as you are a good side with a good set of boys and stay together if you do. I think the relegation of galston, the folding of Hurlford AFC, the decline in kilbride thistle, and now Shortlees proves our point. Hopefully new farm buck the trend then you guys too. But all they teams i mentioned had a great bunch of boys who wanted success and had belief in their clubs. Only Shortlees achieved that success with ex HT players and now won't sustain it. The premier league is poison for the majority of teams 

hear what u r sayin bingedrinker but would HT have signed them both if they weren't good enough in the first place??? I see couple boys from shortlees dropped into first this year with xhouse too when surely the lot of them could go anywhere in prem?? I saw killie ams game Saturday and fraser gall looks like he could still play prem no problem, maybe these boys just prefer the set ups at each of these clubs?? all down to opinion I suppose

Calvin Kemps a terrific player with a terrible attitude.
Dont know how many chances Tucker gave him and he blew it every time.