Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

4 hours ago, THEMOLE91 said:

Crosshouse, Mauchline, Killie Amateurs seem to be the fashionable team atm. Most players of all 3 sides should all be playing premier league. Let’s see how they fair if and when in top league as IMO players should play as high as possible instead of hiding in lower leagues. Don’t give me the “playing with pals” etc as other teams have been slaughtered for that. 

Players drop out the premier league for competition and a chance too win a league title. Apart from one year where ex Hurlford Thistle players got together too upset the apple cart, it's been won by cheats for the last nine years. Players are scunnered with it and that's why they predominately drop into the lower leagues.  

Spot on. This is why we see more and more teams soar through the lower leagues and then again their players get bored when they make the prem and it all starts again

Players drop out the premier league for competition and a chance too win a league title. Apart from one year where ex Hurlford Thistle players got together too upset the apple cart, it's been won by cheats for the last nine years. Players are scunnered with it and that's why they predominately drop into the lower leagues.  

32 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Spot on. This is why we see more and more teams soar through the lower leagues and then again their players get bored when they make the prem and it all starts again

IMO I am not buying that players are bored to play in premier? I am sure if you ask the Shortlees team winning the league from Thistle gave them the most enjoyment so why wouldn’t other teams and players not want to do that? I think some players enjoy being “big fish”. So say Crosshouse win league do all the players leave because they in the premier?🤔 

don’t know Ross personally but when he was at Drive he had a lot to say about Thistle so will he not want to challenge them??? 

1 hour ago, BingeDrinker said:

The same hurlford players that took the money when they played for them? Hailed as heros but to me theyre no better simple as

3 minutes ago, THEMOLE91 said:

IMO I am not buying that players are bored to play in premier? I am sure if you ask the Shortlees team winning the league from Thistle gave them the most enjoyment so why wouldn’t other teams and players not want to do that? I think some players enjoy being “big fish”. So say Crosshouse win league do all the players leave because they in the premier?🤔 

don’t know Ross personally but when he was at Drive he had a lot to say about Thistle so will he not want to challenge them??? 

Every manager wants too challenge them. But they can't do that without the players. The Shortlees team did it yes and where are they players now? They were probably the finest group of players ayrshire ever had and all ex HT. Shortlees will do well to be mid table this year.  If crosshouse or whoever win the league convincingly i guarantee thistle will come in and lure their best players away £££. Kilbride won 1st and they took their best player off them, granted he eventually went back. Hurlford AFC won 1st and took their best player off them. The evidence is there. Other than one season thistle have walked it for best part of ten years

No they will stay a season and challenge and then when they fail they will lose players bit by bit. Like the rest

IMO I am not buying that players are bored to play in premier? I am sure if you ask the Shortlees team winning the league from Thistle gave them the most enjoyment so why wouldn’t other teams and players not want to do that? I think some players enjoy being “big fish”. So say Crosshouse win league do all the players leave because they in the premier?[emoji848] 

We have just signed 2 from HT and they also tried to sign at least one of our players during preseason, im not saying we wouldn’t lose players but knowing the majority of our squad I know they want success with Crosshouse not just because we play in 1st division but because they have the belief in us as a club to progress

1 hour ago, CrosshouseWav said:

We have just signed 2 from HT and they also tried to sign at least one of our players during preseason, im not saying we wouldn’t lose players but knowing the majority of our squad I know they want success with Crosshouse not just because we play in 1st division but because they have the belief in us as a club to progress

With all due respect the two you signed didn't get a game with them mate. Our point is every club has the belief until they get a season behind them in the premier. I hope you guys win the league as you are a good side with a good set of boys and stay together if you do. I think the relegation of galston, the folding of Hurlford AFC, the decline in kilbride thistle, and now Shortlees proves our point. Hopefully new farm buck the trend then you guys too. But all they teams i mentioned had a great bunch of boys who wanted success and had belief in their clubs. Only Shortlees achieved that success with ex HT players and now won't sustain it. The premier league is poison for the majority of teams 

1 hour ago, Oldsmokey2807 said:

8 players were missing majority would have started the boy fisher that signed from glenburn was suspended they missed him big time. Should still have took care of ardeer but they will be to strong for anybody in the league with full team

Glenburns best midfielder, left out the cup final, now being badly missed by the league champs.

Sure this is no the boy fisher? 👀👋

8 players were missing majority would have started the boy fisher that signed from glenburn was suspended they missed him big time. Should still have took care of ardeer but they will be to strong for anybody in the league with full team

Everybody else reporting HT got off lightly mate.

13 hours ago, Oldsmokey2807 said:

Boy Fisher wasn’t even Glenburn’s best sub last year. Don’t think he would of made much of a difference. 

1 hour ago, scots73 said:

Calvin Kemp signed with Kilbride from talbot. Surely puts them as title challengers despite their result at the weekend.

Ryan Wilson far better play and even with him didnt really challenge so cant see it personally. Good player all the same but stinking attitude 

1 hour ago, scots73 said:

Calvin Kemp signed with Kilbride from talbot. Surely puts them as title challengers despite their result at the weekend.

One player doesn't make you title challengers all off a sudden. If that was the case Dirrans would have been challenging for a few year when he played there