Ayrshire football predictor

blue999

I dont thinking as much a decline mate but what I would say is maybe need to look at starting the season with the league cup format every other league seems to do. Get rid of suspensions etc in time for the proper stuff starting.

Just shows the decline in the ayrshire amateur game with the amount of massive scores today. Crosshouse scored 13 as well 

16 minutes ago, blue999 said:

I knew hurlford weren’t as good as people were making out. Great result for ardeer though!

Ardeer result not a surprise, they have a great family togetherness, with some real quality players, and from what I heard 1-0 flatters hurlford

1 hour ago, On the ball said:

Ardeer result not a surprise, they have a great family togetherness, with some real quality players, and from what I heard 1-0 flatters hurlford

Herd thistle were missin a shit load o players the day and hid nae subs. Guid tae see them lose their first game ryt enuff n hope it continues lol 

Herd thistle were missin a shit load o players the day and hid nae subs. Guid tae see them lose their first game ryt enuff n hope it continues lol 

Usual reply from some at thistle, missing a lot of bodies, injuries etc. Not just we were bad and we were beaten by the better side. Actually submising that with those players that were supposedly missing that they would have won the game! Heard from an on looker today that thistle huffed and puffed and looked heavy legged, unfit and some over weight. All just opinions though.

16 minutes ago, 4-3-3R said:

Usual reply from some at thistle, missing a lot of bodies, injuries etc. Not just we were bad and we were beaten by the better side. Actually submising that with those players that were supposedly missing that they would have won the game! Heard from an on looker today that thistle huffed and puffed and looked heavy legged, unfit and some over weight. All just opinions though.

Aye ur ryt mate. Never gie their opponent ony praise.  7 missin allegedly yawn 

Id be surprised if there was an amateur team in ayrshire that wasnt missing anything like 5/7/9 players. First game of the season is always the same with suspension overload, work, holidays and injuries. As you say mate a little praise of the opposition for once wouldnt go a miss.

Aye ur ryt mate. Never gie their opponent ony praise.  7 missin allegedly yawn 

16 hours ago, Alex Duffy said:

Good start for the Waverley 14-0 away to Largs, Galston took a sore one today also along with Stewarton and thistle getting beat 1-0. Interesting start to the season on all the leagues today. 

Crosshouse, Mauchline, Killie Amateurs seem to be the fashionable team atm. Most players of all 3 sides should all be playing premier league. Let’s see how they fair if and when in top league as IMO players should play as high as possible instead of hiding in lower leagues. Don’t give me the “playing with pals” etc as other teams have been slaughtered for that. 

Ok, forget playing with pals... How about that the working man may want to enjoy their hobby and play for the enjoyment of the game. End of the day if you're not enjoying your football then you need to do what makes you happy. 

Lower league teams must try to create the right ethos and environment for players. Hopefully we are one club that tries to do that.  We are honest with all the players from the start and show them respect. Hopefully that is then returned most of the time. We could have folded last season at one point. It's very difficult. Everyone needs to pull together for it to work. An achievement these days for many clubs is survival. 

Best of luck to all clubs and their committees.

Ok, forget playing with pals... How about that the working man may want to enjoy their hobby and play for the enjoyment of the game. End of the day if you're not enjoying your football then you need to do what makes you happy. 
Lower league teams must try to create the right ethos and environment for players. Hopefully we are one club that tries to do that.  We are honest with all the players from the start and show them respect. Hopefully that is then returned most of the time. We could have folded last season at one point. It's very difficult. Everyone needs to pull together for it to work. An achievement these days for many clubs is survival. 
Best of luck to all clubs and their committees.

I was going to say something similar, if we are lucky enough to gain promotion this season it will be down to hard work done by our management team over the summer getting new boys in that have improved us massively as well as keeping the majority of our squad from last season, we have a pool of around 22 quality players. And I’m confident we can keep most happy as I believe we have one of the best young managers in amateur football, ask our boys and most will tell you Ross is one of the most genuine guys and also knows his stuff.

Nice to hear. Saw him coaching before and seemed a really nice fella and knew his stuff. Good luck.

Ross is really good guy and his coaching ability is second to none. Being his assistant in my time at the club has been really good for me and him, I’m sure he’d admit that no problem
As we have both learned from each other in various situations that have arose. From my experience one of the main reasons we have got together such a good and happy squad is that we make every session different and enjoyable and we make the player want to come back. People forget it’s 2019, life evolves along with the young lads so football can’t be left static.
That’s the way we see it anyway lol.