Cowdenbeath v The Binos

Buchanan slipped - he wasn't even going in for a tackle. A common sense approach was taken.

I see slipped was it, didn’t look like a slip to me, imo took out the Albion player and should have been booked for the second time.

1 hour ago, Blue Oktober said:

Kris Renton on BB TV post Match

Bigman was brilliant yesterday as already stated. Surely he is a dream for Jordan Allan with his flick ons and work rate, but for me Allan doesn’t anticipate any of those and seems to be 5 yards deeper than Renton when he goes up for header. 

4 hours ago, rhliston said:

I see slipped was it, didn’t look like a slip to me, imo took out the Albion player and should have been booked for the second time.

It happened in front of where I was sitting

he slipped and slid about 6 feet into the Stirling player. Nothing he could do to avoid clattering him but it was a total accident.

don't know what the players were wearing but after the half time rain, players were slipping all over the place and it got the Stirling boy sent off. He slipped then punched the ball away from Buchanan to stop him getting it.

I thought the game was poor Saturday. Midfield didnt retain the ball anywhere near enough. It wasnt a great display and if we had lost 1 nil we would have been saying how poor we were. However we got the win which is a huge lift to players as they can play better. Renton did really well as did Harvey. Craig Barr was a machine and marshalled everything. Thomas had his poorest game yet for us but theres a player in there for sure.

Stirling OFT woeful. If they cant beat us when we dont play well then that to me proves how bad they are. The number 11 was stinking. Mackin missed 2 sitters as well.

Hope the injury to Jordan aint too bad. 

The squad is light as its clear Bollan does not wish to use the younger players from the bench which is natural as they are maybe not ready for mens football quite yet... 2 of them are only 16 i think? However Mullen back and Herd back soon adds to the overall squad numbers.

Bigman was brilliant yesterday as already stated. Surely he is a dream for Jordan Allan with his flick ons and work rate, but for me Allan doesn’t anticipate any of those and seems to be 5 yards deeper than Renton when he goes up for header. 

This pisses me off every week. If we are going to lump it up to Renton when will someone start making a run off him winning headers. Until someone does it carries no threat whatsoever.

Having said that I prefer when we don’t punt it up to the big man up front.